Nicki Minaj RETIRES to become anti-vax

Her crowning moment will always be that dire performance of Starships on GMTV or some other awful morning show

You could see how much she hated every single second of it

The Monster verse is almost incontestably her best moment

Yeah this.

she has quite the vast array of styles across her solo work so I dare say there’s something for everyone in terms of taste

but the monster verse is largely regarded as one of the greatest rap verses in the history of rap by any artist EVER. It was such a moment when it came out, it was a lot like when Eminem first broke through, everyone else was like, game over, she’s won, no point in trying!

I think ‘Lookin’ Ass’ is her finest work, but it feels weird listening to a song that uses the N-slur about 100 times.

I always clutch my pearls whenever I listen to Barbie Tingz

also a great track!

I always clutch my pearls whenever I listen to Barbie Tingz

also a great track!
a fantastic song. should've smashed. the verses! the shade of it all! stop, stop, they're already dead!

the whole clip is amazing but the casual SMACKDOWN in the last 10 seconds, after 2 minutes of very professionally dismantling her argument, has ripped my tits clean off :D :D :D

She’s unhinged!

setting herself up as a potential presidential nominee with every passing day/tweet

I hate that this situation is just making me want to put together my Nicki TOP TEN rather than condemn her awful behaviour, I think it's because it's all just so ludicrous :D

(top ten coming later)

I haven't looked, but I'm assuming that this Viz icon has shown up in the memes at some point:
Buster_gonad_viz_comic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom