Niki and Donna talk Madonna on Podcast

I've been watching bits (n' bobs). Niki is insufferable at times and hella too convinced that Madonna will bother to be watching this. She's been much more relaxed in the webcam zoom ones.

Donna seems like such a love, and Niki is as much of a piece of work as I thought she would be :D

I haven't yet finished those, but am now of the belief that those two really should do their own podcast and set out specific topics. That interviewer is beyond dreadful. Perhaps they could enlist a trusted friend to prompt them some and to try to steer them where a fan might want them to go, etc, but I'd totally follow them slowly going through it all in ultra depth. When Debi Mazar comes up, for example, I wanted to know more about the dynamics at play as clearly Niki has something to say where she decides now that then she was auditioning towards Mazar who she claims had the most influence in Madonna's ear. And then the interviewer abruptly goes back to Blond Ambition when some sour notes are sprouting with regards to later tours - she clearly has some good knowledge, so why go back to BA and neglect some actual tea being spilled. Oh well, I will definitely go back when less 3am.

I had a good cackle over the fact that they went to the tour and Madge never even spit their way. The coattails are in tatters, Dears.

mad sleeping beauty GIF

Anything to shit on Niki

Have they given their review of the show yet? They may as well do a full on reaction video where they keep pausing it to go off on tangents.

In fairness, they got into the section usually reserved for the celebs, so they didn’t do BADLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom