Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

auretz

User
In celebration of its return (debut?) to streaming. There are times when this nonsense feels like the most important song in the history of mankind :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I think I prefer the Saturday Mix to the 2000 Club Mix but both are fucking fantastic AND around ten minutes long! SHORT ATTENTION SPAN QUEENS LOOK AWAY NOW

Will anything ever be this good again? Probably not :(

I'm BEFUDDLED because there was Bullet In The Gun and Bullet In The Gun 2000 and something WASN'T VERY GOOD but that might have been NOT OVER YET 99 which was RATHER UNNECCESSARY

“Planet Perfecto” was a bit of an oddity and not an act as such. It was the name given for a random single on Perfecto. Then when Perfecto moved from Warner to Mushroom, Warner used the name for a load of new mixes of Not Over Yet they commissioned in 1999*. Then a few months later Oakenfold uses the name again for something effectively done by JX and Ian Masterson (Trouser Enthusiasts). And then finally a year or two later the name was again tacked onto some random Perfecto release.

*I actually prefer the ‘99 radio edit over the ‘95 - punchier and to the point

Those Matt Darey songs / remixes were always FAR TOO MUCH :disco:

I give you the following, which feels like a DEMONIC ASSAULT :disco::disco::disco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Peak Matt Darey remix 👌

Back on topic, ‘Bullet….’ Was just the wrong side of cheese for me in this era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom