POP!'s Top 150 ANTM Photos - YOU WANNA BE ON TOP?

STARRING: KEENYA HILL (CYCLE 4)

ANTM-Keenyah03-Nigel-Barker.jpg

I used to always be on Brenda's side during the her and Angelea stuff but watching it back fairly recently Brenda was actually very antagonistic and had a MASSIVE superiority complex. This also is literally her only good picture.
Agreed on all counts. Also, her calling a black woman uneducated for no reason is a bit problematic in 2020. That cycle was really uncomfortable watch in general (saw it for the first time this year) and how every conflict/plot line seemed to pit the whites against the blacks.

Agreed on all counts. Also, her calling a black woman uneducated for no reason is a bit problematic in 2020. That cycle was really uncomfortable watch in general (saw it for the first time this year) and how every conflict/plot line seemed to pit the whites against the blacks.
She called her uneducated when Angelea actually had a really good upbringing and education :D

Again, watching it first time it really went over my head that the the divide in the house was racial. In hindsight it's completely obvious (with Anslee in the middle hating them all :disco:)

STARRING: WHITNEY "MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK" THOMPSON (CYCLE 10)

God was she insufferable in general though

Whitney11-Jim-De-Yonker.jpg

STARRING: RENEE ALWAY (CYCLE 8)

She was the only girl to take a good picture that week. She truly was robbed when eliminated the next judging.

The-Girl-Who-Does-Not-Want-To-Dance-At-the-photo-shoot-each-girl-expresses-themselves-through-Aborig.jpg

STARRING: VICTORIA "COMING FOR TWIGGY" MARSHMAN (CYCLE 9)

I think they should have kept her longer. Apparently when she was eliminated and took off her shoes, Tyra thought she was going to get violent and yelled for security :D

ANTM-Victoria03-Matthew-Jordan-Smith.jpg

Reactions: GNL
As a thank you for following me on this journey thus far (100 photos posted so far, 50 to go), please enjoy this nude of Cycle 22 contestant Dustin McNear:

NSFW SPOILER

tumblr_pho9auy6Ik1xw544mo1_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom