Post a lip sync in which RuPaul made the WRONG CHOICE

VoR

Take it or leave it
For me, in the grand scheme of the series this made sense, but purely based on this LYFYL, Farrah absolutely embodied the spirit of Dolly, and Alexis and her puke-green chicken cutlets looked an absolute MESS. :D

It's been over a decade and I'm STILL MAD about this one :D #Justice4Jessica

This is probably the most egregious though. Kimora was genuinely abysmal.

Jessica totally went for it, but she did not inhabit that song at all (although she's hysterical here) :D

There's a later Untucked episode where Raven 100% contradicts herself and claims Jessica won the lip sync by a mile.

1626994741356.png

I thought there'd be loads but I'm struggling. I thought Tia vs Asttina really seemed to favour Tia in the edit when really Asttina seemed stronger.

This is the big one for me, but finales are tricky because a lot of the time the lip sync seems irrelevant (unless it's a LS for the Crown). Still, Kennedy wiped the floor with Trixie and I get genuinely annoyed when I go onto YouTube and the teens in the comments try to pretend that it was a Latrice/Kenya situation and Kennedy shouldn't have danced. Please. 👀 😠

Ooh I can't find the video, but Monique vs Trinity in AS4 to Emotions when Monique threw her wig into the rafters. :D

I seem to recall RuPaul making a couple of shocking mistakes in the last main season, but I can't remember at all which ones.

Trixie losing to Pearl was always a big surprise to me. Pearl's performance had been poor up to that point and I don't remember her doing anything to redeem herself in the lip sync at all. Trixie meanwhile was at least quite a memorable contestant by then and had had some funny moments (remembering this is of course pre- her coming back, All-Stars and her post show fame)

Can't find a video of the lip sync unfortunately. Would love to see it again and make sure I'm not chatting shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom