Post an interesting Wikipedia page

• Thomas Midgley, Jr. (1889–1944) was an American engineer and chemist who contracted polio at age 51, leaving him severely disabled. He devised an elaborate system of ropes and pulleys to help others lift him from bed. He became accidentally entangled in the ropes and died of strangulation at the age of 55. However, he is better known for two of his other inventions: the tetraethyl lead (TEL) additive to gasoline, and chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).[25][26][27]

What an absolute cunt. Not only did he poison everyone with leaded petrol for about 100 years, he also destroyed the Ozone layer. I'm glad he accidentally strangled himself.

Some interesting pages related to 9/11:

- Woman who claimed to have been a WTC survivor, even becoming president of a survivor's support network, until it was revealed she wasn't even in the US on 9/11

- I already posted this above, a woman who lived close to the WTC and was last seen on the night of the 10th. A court ruled that she was officially a 9/11 victim and she's listed on the memorial but there's no evidence she died in the attacks

- The only other known murder in New York on 9/11

The Philip case is very strange. It could be so straightforward that she was caught up in the aftermath. Her husband has tried very hard to find answers.

A case that has always interested me.

There are lots of YouTube videos out there on this, but the Lemmino one is probably the best and reaches a relatively logical conclusion.

Last edited:
I like to make sure I read up on the Donner Party at least once a year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party

If I live my life by saying "what would the Donner Party do?" and do the opposite at least I won't end up eating my relatives. Obviously this only works most the time.

I'd often wondered how the Donner kebab got its name and now I know.

"What kind of meat is that?"
"Don't ask, mate"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom