Posters of the week - 15/09/2021

I didn't think you were anyone else but the mirroring of other people's posting styles and the "like" barrages put me a bit on edge

TO BE BLUNT
Of course we're ALL FRIENDS NOW and in fact here he is (pictured left) at my recent HIGH TEA

77c1530df00c98ccaa5a30a0b3c8d0ee.jpg

:) Well, more specifically, I've never particularly liked being referred to as "she"
Which stems from a night down the lovely (almost principally gay male) White Swan many years ago with my flatmate of the time who was all SHE THIS AND SHE THAT about people in there and I thought, who the fuck is he talking about? However, my first username on here was obviously female and Zu is neither one nor the other, so you can use whichever personal pronouns you like and I'm not going to police it

TBH I probably would self-define as non-binary were I in my twenties or whatever but that ship has long sailed and I can't be arsed so "he" it is, at least IRL

TBH I probably would self-define as non-binary were I in my twenties or whatever but that ship has long sailed and I can't be arsed so "he" it is, at least IRL

Same here and even more so as a child. However, had it been a known thing to me back then, and given the chance I’d have chosen to transition too.

It’s never too late, if you were to want to change how you define yourself at any point in the future

It’s never too late, if you were to want to change how you define yourself at any point in the future
Point totally heard but I don’t feel any need to TBH. Reasonably happy with current arrangements

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I did want to be a girl when I was a child but that was mainly because they had nice pretty dresses and also I didn’t really fancy doing horrible things like playing football. I still did Wonder Woman spins in the street though :disco:

Of course I once famously fell downstairs in my mum’s very sexy (nylon) purple and black nightdress and high heels and cracked my head open which was fun. We always had a well-stocked dressing-up box :disco:

My slow rise makes me feel like Donna Lewis :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom