Prince Andrew "too honourable" not to hang out with Epstein + settlement

I say that on one hand but The Platinum Jubilee bank holiday weekend will no doubt turn opinion back to positive towards The Royal Family, until Harry releases his book anyway…

Harry is a messy bitch these days, he will probably release it ON the Jubilee

Harry is a messy bitch these days, he will probably release it ON the Jubilee
Harry RN :

ariana-grande-what-about-it.gif

He'll never be able to do a Diane Sawyer or an Oprah then to "clear his name". I'm not exactly sure how he could fumble out of the question!

as if he would ever be allowed anywhere near a television interview again anyway after the last DISASTER :D

I imagine he's going to GO DARK for a very long time. the problem child must be swept under the carpet now!

If it was taken on the DAY of the interview surely it's probably one of him SWEATING?
Although I don't see how that could rock the monarchy.
Hmmm.

After Prince Andrew The Musical was utter shit, I'm hoping they find a reason to shoehorn a Honey To The Bee perf from Billie into it.

Lord am I bored of hearing Maitlis and Sam McAllister (the Newsnight producer) wanging on about how they pulled this interview off. YOU GOT LUCKY with a DELUSIONAL NONCE loves, please just let the work speak for itself I beg of you

That said I absolutely will watch this because it looks high camp. Not sure we then need the Amazon three-part series about the exact same thing, but this time starring Ruth Wilson as Maitlis and Michael Sheen as Andrew, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom