Pumpkin - what do you think?

Four cans of Strongbow and a bag of heroin please, Sonia

• Total voters
Happy Pumpkin New Year! Spending the afternoon checking in with some reviews of the DARLINGTON branch...
Tired and unhygienic
Visited whilst waiting for a train at Darlington Station. The food and drink was reasonable, staff were pleasant and attentive. The environment is woeful. Flaking ceiling tiles, damp and damage to same, stains on walls and broken furniture. I'm sure it's an environmental health breach.

Avoid
Curt service, flies in the waste container on the counter and CHARGED NINE POUNDS THIRTY EIGHT PENCE for a MEDIUM COFFEE, which I did not realise until I had left the station and seen my bank notice. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY IN MISERY.

Absolutely shocking, use Costa…
This is by far the worst food experience I’ve ever had, family of 4 coffees, juices and sausage or bacon sandwiches before the train. Microwaved bacon or sausage sandwich’s, yes you heard me correct, microwaved. The kids sausage sarnies were terrible bread tough as anything as it’d been in the mic and 1&1/2 sausage per sandwich, what’s they done with the half??
My bacon I opened it in front of the server to add sauce and instantly decided I couldn’t possibly eat it it looked like plastic. I said I’m sorry that’s simply inedible and pushed it towards her, she took it chucked it in the bin and served someone else, no refund or anything offered. Unbelievable….

Screenshot 2024-01-01 125031.png

Curt service, flies in the waste container on the counter and CHARGED NINE POUNDS THIRTY EIGHT PENCE for a MEDIUM COFFEE, which I did not realise until I had left the station and seen my bank notice. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY IN MISERY.

There’s no way that this isn’t a Moopy poster!

Microwaved bacon or sausage sandwich’s, yes you heard me correct, MICROWAVED!

I said I’m sorry that’s simply inedible and pushed it towards her, she took it chucked it in the bin and served someone else, no refund or anything offered. Unbelievable….

Serving cunt :disco:

View attachment 7533

Some mixed reviews for the Plymouth Pumpkin though despite the funky decor :evil:

Just been served by a woman who has major issues with customer service. I was given a single use plastic knife and as I was eating in (not that I was asked) I asked if I could have a metal knife. She begrudgingly gave me one which was dirty after seeing me clean it she offered to clean it?! Then when she tried to give me the plastic knife again I said I didn't need it as that's why I asked for the metal one and she proceeded to bash me for having a lid on my hot chocolate which she gave me without choice! Unbelievably bad customer service. Avoid at all costs!

I am appalled at the sizing of my sausage. I received half a sausage in my morning bap and it was very dry and I was only given one pack of ketchup - Wasn’t even Heinz . The bread, is tough and seems to be stale. It’s worth bringing your sausage bap from home. Disgusted. Would give 0 Stars if possible
This remains my favourite review I think

"I'll have the usual please JAN, orange and an oxo cube. Need something to get me through this train journey"
"That'll be £15.28 Cilla" :eyes:
"HOW MUCH? Daylight robbery"
"Ya welcome" *pushes her under train*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom