Pussycat Dolls - React

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
Anyone here for a new Pussycat Doll (s :side-eye:) song?

It's alright isn't it? But like, perhaps not much more than that. The production doesn't switch up at any point so it feels quite one-note. And those little bits where the music drops out feel awfully amateur. Catchy, but on balance a 7.

Can someone rename the thread?

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it indeed. Surely RedOne can't be too busy to cock up some gay slut bangers.

this is JUST the basic-est thing I needed for my 2020. fuck me up PCD

c´mon @Jark let's recreate the pose at the 1.11 mark :disco:

It was #1 in 12 countries earlier when I looked though, so it seems to be losing momentum fast. It's a bit shit, so I can't say I'm surprised.

It really is so much worse than I expected. Banal rubbish.

ugh typical Moopy to hate on this

this is the proper hardcore choreography that we get served in POP that hasn't been done in yonks and the song wouldn't sound of place in their discography but I guess you all still want more mumble core sadpop shit. Physical, the Super Bowl and this, GAYZ are being fed this 2020 like they deserve.

I’ll raise you Nicole’s rugby boyfriend :horny:

This sticks exactly to their sound, I think the laid back feel of the bridge makes the sound a tiny bit more mature. All in all, solid, and does what it says on the tin.

the wet floor scenes combined with my posts in the watersports thread is really taking me back

I must need glasses, I thought Nicole was NUDE when she started writhing around in that very erotic piss dungeon setting.

I’ll raise you Nicole’s rugby boyfriend :horny:

I found him more attractive when he was a little less musclebound, but yes, Nic has chosen well.

The drop out bits sound distractingly like a fault, but otherwise I quite like the song.

Do we have Spotify figures for this yet or is it still too early?

As much as I am really not keen on this it would be quite the triumph to see it do well. Nicole is over 40 now, and it would not be the norm to see an all female band at the wrong side of 35 get a hit in the streaming era.

New at #75 on Spotify UK.
#73 on Apple music

The song's a true GROWER and boy do they sell the HELL out of it in the video.

The Other Queen Nic's lips look a bit suspect but other than them there's just a whole lot of SWEAT that's gone to getting this on screen and I'm here for it. I can easily see this being the opener for the gigs.

The song's a true GROWER and boy do they sell the HELL out of it in the video.

The Other Queen Nic's lips look a bit suspect but other than them there's just a whole lot of SWEAT that's gone to getting this on screen and I'm here for it. I can easily see this being the opener for the gigs.

I can easily see this being the source of my next deluded 'I'm still young enough to do the pole' moment at a gay establishment. it's SHAMELESS

I can easily see this being the source of my next deluded 'I'm still young enough to do the pole' moment at a gay establishment. it's SHAMELESS
The bit at the end of the first chorus where they flip over into an upside down split is just TOO MUCH :disco:

And then there's Nico-o-o-le's gravity defying whiplash hair flicks :disco:

Nothing will ever satisfy you gays.

This is 10x better than the chorusless shit that some of y'all have wanked over in the past. A bit generic, sure, but it's got a good tune and a great video.

And I hate these skanks.

Nothing will ever satisfy you gays.

This is 10x better than the chorusless shit that some of y'all have wanked over in the past. A bit generic, sure, but it's got a good tune and a great video.

And I hate these skanks.
I'm FULLY SATISFIED thank you very much!

It hardly has a chorus at all...

It kinda does though

[Verse 1]
When I get messed up at the party
I make a scene and get upset
But when I wake up in the morning
You bring me breakfast in bed and act like there's nothin' to forget

[Pre-Chorus]
Maybe I should count my blessings
That you're just that type
So call me masochistic
But sometimes, I want to fight

[Chorus]
Every time I leave, you pull me closer
I hang up the phone, you call me back
Why don't you mess me 'round like you're supposed to?
You're turning me cruel 'cause I'm just wanting you to react

[Post-Chorus]
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
You're turning me cruel 'cause I'm just wanting you to react

What you've called the chorus is the bridge into the chorus. The "chorus" is the breakdown.

Whichever bit you plump for as the chorus, it's certainly low key. That does seem to mostly be the current way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom