Q-FORCE (Netflix)

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

I thought this was going to be embarrassingly bad but it’s not? Five episodes in and it’s quite good. Very similar to Archer (but the characters are not as iconic).

There’s also a Eurovision episode.

Hmm.. I saw the trailer too and looked like the most unappealing thing in the category of Gay Interest. Well probably not but still it was a hard pass.

ughh but now you’ve said it might be alright so…

Ok so I watched the first episode and hmm I mean yay representation but I don’t think I smiled once

I really enjoyed this. Nowhere near peak Archer of course, but enjoyable and moved at a rapid pace of humour.

Hmm.. I saw the trailer too and looked like the most unappealing thing in the category of Gay Interest. Well probably not but still it was a hard pass.

ughh but now you’ve said it might be alright so…
The trailer made me feel exactly the same, but a Eurovision episode is worth giving it a try.

Gosh dangit, I’ve watched 4 episodes now, almost halfway.

I HATE to be the person who says this, but don’t judge it based on Ep1 (but if you don’t at least tolerate it after Ep2 maybe give up)

don't you know that there are wolves in the rivers? wolves in the rivers? they go bite, bite, bite. no, yes, tonight, night night.

inspired.

this was light and cute, finished it off in a couple of days. i actually lined it up after seeing this thread and misreading it as x-force and thinking v is domino after a cursory glance at the screenshot :bruised: do i need glasses?

anyway, nowhere near archer but the episodes felt much shorter than they were which is always a good sign, the story was fun and the joke & reference game was strong (and obviously written by someone in my age bracket - i mean shannon doherty? debra winger? kylieeee minogue?)

if you die during a lipsynch, you die in real life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom