Real Housewives of New York

I don’t know enough about her to say whether or not it’s her usual schtick, but even if so she definitely displayed some extraordinarily kamikaze and ignorant behaviour.

Oh no that’s normal Ramona. People always gave her a lot of leeway but I think this is the end of the line.

Oh no that’s normal Ramona. People always gave her a lot of leeway but I think this is the end of the line.
One thing I also thought was that it was a bit rich of Ramona to talk about Sonja’s “drinking problem” considering that behaviour !

loved Sonja’s outburst, what a volcano!

I have NO IDEA what to say after BLACK SHABBAT PART 2 :D

OBVIOUSLY Ramona was a complete nightmare, and an extremely insensitive and rude one at that - Sonja wasn't much better either...but scenes of complete CHAOS are kind of why I watch Housewives in the first place :D This cursed dinner is certainly the most/only memorable part of this entire season, even if it's mainly for all the WRONG REASONS.

Ramona is really the new Vicki Gunvalson for me now. Somebody that you KNOW is awful and horrendous and stands for everything you don't believe it personally...yet somehow I CANNOT STOP WATCHING.

That said, she is toxic now and it's probably time for her to be quietly retired.

Just watching now, GOOD GRIEF.

Although imagine showing up to a dinner party which is accompanied by a 20 PAGE BOOKLET.

Anybody for WILD and possibly DEMENTED speculation? :disco:

I could SORT OF see this being true TBH, a lot of it makes SENSE.
No mention of Sonja is interesting/sad, but the likelihood of Leah being vanquished is DELICIOUS!

Last edited:
So they’re apparently filming the reunion today…

on Zoom.

luann-de-lesseps-ew.gif

I can see why people aren't enjoying season 13 but honestly I don't think it's THAT bad, and I like Eboni and Leah! But then again I did love Alex, and I find their energy a bit similar to hers in some ways.

I thought Black Shabbat, despite Ramona being awful, was entertaining and I thought Leah attending by phone added to the ludicrousness of it all, especially when she kept interrupting with 'The signal's breaking up' etc :D

Realise I'm against the grain of everyone else on this one, but I actually preferred this to Dorinda's absolute cringe-iness in season 12. She was driving me CRAZY and I really don't want her back!

I'm heading into Season 7 and I STILL haven't met Sonja's daughter.

Meanwhile, Ramona and Luann are hands down the best reality TV archnemeses ever. The epitome of fernemies. Ramona is the Britain to Luann's France.

Sonja’s daughter never appears on the show, she only recently made her Instagram public.

She’s the spitting image of her mother.

Gorgeous. Very PRIVATE SCHOOL.

Do we know anything about why she doesn't appear on the show? Is it one of the parents? Or she just doesn't want to?

If Sonja does get axed, please can Peacock commission a one woman Grey Gardens-inspired spinoff: Sonja In The City (and the Townhouse)

Honestly, it would be a better watch than the main show is at present. The bonkers FOOTAGE they must have of that woman just sitting in the vaults...

and lol at the reunion being on Zoom :D I'm sure they will blame Covid, but EVERYBODY knows the real reasons why (including the cast).
I wonder if they'll suffer the indignity of a ONE EPISODE REUNION!

Apparently the Zoom reunion rumours are FALSE! :D

The latest rumour (that's seemingly been confirmed) is that the final three episodes of the season have just been smushed together into a "lost footage" episode to air before the reunion to get this season over with quicker :eyes:

The show hasn't even been rating that badly if you look at the +7 days ratings. It's basically doing the same numbers as Potomac.

Last edited:
The behind the scenes dramas are significantly more interesting than the SHOW ITSELF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom