Recommend me a face mask!

Jark

User
for the SKINCARE GAYS among us...

what face masks do you use? I've been using a purple one from Florence by Mills which has a very gloopy texture - I do like using it but I don't notice any particular improvement so it's more ritualistic.

I JUST SAW this on the queen's Instagram

and I'm very tempted. has anyone used this or other Fenty Skin masks? apparently they're stocked in Boots so I might try to pick it up while I'm in the UK...

I've fallen in love with a Nivea serum but it's really expensive so I think I'll switch between and this cheaper stuff (with DRUGS in it :disco:) I have eczema (not really on my face though) and dry skin and this makes my face look presentable.

Amazon product ASIN B01NCUXCIE

Amazon product ASIN B07VMX8NKJ
Also this is doing wonders for my dry skin round my eyes, eylids and my bags, but I've just switched to something from the actual Dead Sea just to give it a try.

Amazon product ASIN B0054PKQEQ

I'm not a skin care gay at all and I don't really know what I'm doing, but (unfortunately) I think you get better results if you spend more.

Last edited:
Don't do masks in general but tried one with mud from the dead sea and it felt nice as if I had a brand new skin.
But the sense didn't last long.

Mens-Sucking-Mud-Scrub.png

Last edited:
This exfoliating masqué leaves my skin feeling positively POLISHED but it does have gritty bits so I’m not sure how that would fare with BEARDY TYPES.

ageless-resurfacing-masque_1_1024x.png

I used to buy this one before, which I found did the job well. (Nowadays I almost only use water :)).

Aesop-Skin-Chamomile-Concentrate-Anti-Blemish-Masque-60mL-small.png

She’s 54?!
anyway that is pretty incredible
Terrified when she’s rubbing it under her eyes with those long nails

I mix my own with bentonite clay - it is extracting as opposed to moisturising. Anything to resist the surgeon’s knife another year…

Yeah, desperately need something for the bags under my eyes.

This one from sephora is a decent start. Mine were crazy baggy after my year from hell in 2020 but this is doing the trick for me without being crazy expensive. Start with something more cost effective and then change/upgrade down the line. Otherwise you will spend a ton for the wrong product.

Last edited:
Ayways, I'm still going with this clay mask 2-3 times a week, which is OK but not perfect. Might see out a dermatologist at some point to get a handle of my oily nose 👃.

Having said that, I'm quite happy with my skin these days. Gentle exfoliation, toner, serum and moisturiser with spf 30 really cannot be underestimated.

Screenshot_20220423-181935_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom