RPDR UK S3 E9

Krystal is so fucking adorable. There is definitely a lot of child left in her, and it's very endearing watching her KNOW that.

Ella has really defied all odds and went from rubbish to gold in the span of THREE episodes. He's such a CAUCASIAN DAD

And Kitty's Opera Diva look is my favorite from this whole season I think.

Last edited:
Oh! I've FINALLY caught up so I can come in a thread :D

But I'm tiiiired, I can't ... OK sure, Krystal to win, I guess? The top 3 are the best of a ropey bunch.
This series has ended up better than it looked, but it's hardly S2. Once they got rid of the reaaally caustic accents (Charity, Medway, Scarlett) I could cope. I sensed evil in Scone, Green totally collapsed, can barely remember the rest.

Ella is alright, not especially exciting but doesn't seem to be a cold evil gay as she seemed earlier. Kitty, well ten points for enthusiasm and generally holding it together, but just having CAMP shouted at me isn't enough. Krystal's backers brought the lewks and she's likeable enough for the win too, but there have surely been too many flop challenges?

I guess it's Ella's to lose, but I still can't get my head around the S2 winner decision. If it's alright to lose all momentum by the series midpoint like Lawrence did, then I guess Krystal does have a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom