RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under

I want this IMMEDIATELY - the thought of an Aussie Snatch Game alone is making me quite excited :D

Ru hates Courtney, doesn't she? :D

I'm not sure WHAT the beef is, but I remember reading that Courtney had said she thought it was the case in an interview previously

Not letting her do the Aussie show, assuming she's not part of it, is certainly an indication

It all started when Courtney publicly criticised Ru over the whole transphobia/"shemale" kerfuffle when season six was airing - Ru blocked Courtney on Twitter and that was that, I think.

I'm surprised it's easier to film in NZ than Aus? I thought only NZ nationals were allowed in?

Anyway this should be GOLD, as Instant Hotel and RHOM have taught us Australians were just MADE for reality TV.

WHAT IS Courtney up to these days?

Someone has to do Babe from Instant Hotel on the Snatch Game.

And any or all of the Real Housewives - Melbourne AND Sydney.

I'm surprised it's easier to film in NZ than Aus? I thought only NZ nationals were allowed in?.
Alan Sugar was able to POP IN a few months ago to film The Apprentice. I don’t see why it’d be a problem.
The problem I see is nobody is currently allowed to leave Australia without an exemption.

I’m here for an Anne Haddy or an Anne Charleston.

Seriously though, if they go native, who are we looking at? Kylie, Dannii, ONJ, Kath/Kim/Sharon, Dame Edna?

One of them to replicate the Mrs Mangel portrait immediately!

1987%2Bportrait%2BMrs%2BMangel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom