RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under

Do you remember when Helen Daniels kept getting involved with elderly wrong ‘uns?

During her 12 and a half years on the show, Helen was charged with drink driving, buried a granddaughter, had an affair with her daughter's fiancé, was kidnapped, was evicted, was widowed, told her daughter she was adopted and had a bout of depression after son in law Jim Robinson died.

During her 12 and a half years on the show, Helen was charged with drink driving, buried a granddaughter, had an affair with her daughter's fiancé, was kidnapped, was evicted, was widowed, told her daughter she was adopted and had a bout of depression after son in law Jim Robinson died.

You forgot the disastrous move to the Bungle Bungles.

Queens announcement this weekend apparently

Are they only going to give us Aussie bops for the lipsynchs? We need the full 9 minute version of Disremembrance.

Did we know that Karen from Finance has (or possibly HAD) a massive tattoo of a golliwog, which might have been covered up now :o

Oh yeah she had this to say recently:

Every knows KFF for her name, but is there actually anything beyond that? I remember seeing her in a interview once, don't think she was THAT memorable.

Karen From Finance is of course the greatest drag name of all time.

Oh I know Anita Wiglit. I went to HIGH SCHOOL with her :D Lovely guy. She often does shows with Kita Mean.

That Australian gay :emoji_dizzy_face: The second he opened his mouth I screamed.

The rumours flying around so far is that this season is a bit of a HOT MESS and will possibly be quickly swept under the carpet once aired :D

Obviously I have NO IDEA if this is true or not as I haven't seen a THING! But it is quite telling that they seem to have introduced the queens in a farted-out 1 minute Instagram clip :D

Last edited:
The rumours flying around so far is that this season is a bit of a HOT MESS and will possibly be quickly swept under the carper once aired :D

Obviously I have NO IDEA if this is true or not as I haven't seen a THING! But it is quite telling that they seem to have introduced the queens in a farted-out 1 minute Instagram clip :D

A Real Housewives of Sydney style HOT MESS or JUST PLAIN SHIT?

A Real Housewives of Sydney style HOT MESS or JUST PLAIN SHIT?

Online GOSSIP (which usually originates from the queens THEMSELVES as they can't keep their mouths shut) generally seems to suggest it's all been a bit RUSHED, and the queens are underwhelming and underprepared.

But WHO KNOWS! I'm just regurgitating. Nobody does reality TV like the Australians LET'S FACE IT so I can't see it being a total write off :D

The rumours flying around so far is that this season is a bit of a HOT MESS and will possibly be quickly swept under the carpet once aired :D

According to what Willam had heard and talked about on Race Chaser, Snatch Game was a struggle.

Can’t wait!

So Ru isn’t in this one?

A bit weird if so, because that usually means they don’t have his name in the title, doesn’t it?

No I’m pretty sure Ru filmed it, that’s why it was filmed in NZ instead of Australia.

The ropier and messier the better, when it comes to drag. I'm all for a hot mess season - particularly one that comes from Australia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom