San Marino 2022: Achille Lauro - Stripper

I'm somehow OBSESSED with this bizarre selection now :D Gutted to have ducked out before the delights of Camille Cabaletra took to the stage :disco: the level of talent shown in this performance is just NEXT LEVEL :D

Oh WHEN will we get the full results, I'm on TENTERHOOKS!

I'm assuming this will end up doing JUST FINE. A likely qualifier that will pick up a small amount of votes from Måneskin fans everywhere.

I imagine some viewers at home who aren't paying much attention will assume this IS Måneskin competing again and be MOST CONFUSED :D

It’s crap but it will probably qualify and that is fine by me for dear old SAINT MARIN

Considering he’s been in Sanremo every year since 2019 bar one, I’d imagine he’s guaranteed the televote twelve, if not the whole 24 points from Italy should he reach the final.

Devastated that San Remo losers clued on quicker than continental national final losers to San Marino basically begging to be an annual repechage clearing house.

Not sure I thought this was crap in the dead of night, it is actually rather good.

Nice of all of San Marino to turn up in the hall.

The song's OK. One of the better picked last night. I imagine he'll get a good reaction from the Italians

I hope they stage it well. The performance was a bit low energy...

I am obsessed with the wikipedia page for this year's San Marino selection :D
What an absolute brainmelt of a competition, and a total waste of time for EVERYBODY involved as it was FAIRLY OBVIOUS Achille would win the moment he was announced as competing :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest_2022

The amount of acts and songs that initially entered is MIND BOGGLING (including a winner of GREEK IDOL!).
Not to mention that they had a specific SAN MARINO ACTS ONLY round, of which three progressed and were IMMEDIATELY tossed out at the next stage :D

There is an investigative documentary just WAITING to be made here.

Unless you meant SPAGNA of course, in which case HOW DARE YOU

THE AMOUNT THAT WOMAN HAS GIVEN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom