Sarah Harding DEAD

"These absolutely CRACKING *close up of Sarah's chest* ...mother of pearl buttons"

Nadine’s touching missive to Sarah who’s glittering in the spirit realm has made me debate whether to watch this SUPERNATURAL CHILLER tonight or save it for Hallowe’en.

Sadly, it’s mostly Nadine-free as she was SCHURID OV GATTHIN DHRAWN UNTHUIE THA ACKHULT.

Cherly getting MARDY with the dearly departed almost makes up for it, though.

“IF YER THEAH, JUS TAP THE FOUCKIN TABLE.” :D

Kimberley: “I can’t see a FUCKIN’ THING” :D

Nadine would have been EVERYTHING in this

“Love Machine” was released on this day an astonishing SEVENTEEN years ago. :o

This clip never fails to amuse because I’m certain even old Dimberley twigged it was a wind-up from the start and the ever-present po-faced sullenness is down to them having to ridiculous things to promote the single.

Reactions: Zu
Nadine at 1:40 :D you know just know she's heard some horror stories about nuns growing up too.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
This is what I loved. They constantly had sourpuss faces and didn’t try to hide it when they weren’t best pleased about doing something.

The Blue Peter segment reminds me of (gift-wrapped) kitty cats who get dressed up by their owners for social media, only to claw them to death afterwards.

Nicola, in particular, is giving me:

Considering my tolerance for cringe is non existent how cringe is the nurses outfit segment? Even the thumbnail is making my toes curl.

It seems the girls are teaming up with Primark to launch a pajama range with some of the proceeds going to Cancer Research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom