Sarah Harding DEAD

I'm still off my tits to that Alias club mix. Can anyone plonk a different song on it?
Just listen to another Alias mix instead. Here’s one of my top tier favourites not feat. a boring evil Northern lesbian :disco:

MORE SELECT CHIMOLA BITCHING PLEASE

Although people are instructed to be MUCH kinder about K Walsh, who's just got back from another disturbing reading from Madame Mis-teeq :(

I'm still off my tits to that Alias club mix. Can anyone plonk a different song on it?

I find when I’m going through my Girls Aloud BITS ‘N’ BOBS playlist, The Alias remix of Cherly’s “Under the Sun” makes a nice companion piece.

Someone swap out the vox for Nicole Kidman's DEFINITIVE reading.

Reactions: Zu
Not that I’d wish what Sarah went through on anyone but you would hope that Jesus might have taken one of the Atomic Kitten scrags instead IF IT HAD TO BE SOMEONE FROM A GIRL GROUP

I mean dear God there’s a back cat rarely worthy of a revisit

Not that I’d wish what Sarah went through on anyone but you would hope that Jesus might have taken one of the Atomic Kitten scrags instead IF IT HAD TO BE SOMEONE FROM A GIRL GROUP

Oh don't start them off

yeah talk about unlistenable for quite some time!

• BOOM BOOM
I'm not really here for the Kimberley demonisation frenzy this thread has descended into, but what exactly is going on with her arm placement in this otherwise lovely tribute post?

I'm not really here for the Kimberley demonisation frenzy this thread has descended into, but what exactly is going on with her arm placement in this otherwise lovely tribute post?

The expression on the face of the woman sitting behind them :D

"TOLD YOU SHE WERE A LES GAVIN"

It’s weird to see her writing just normal english. I think I’ve gotten used to people typing in her voice on Moopy

I was at the Help I Sexted My Boss tour on Friday, and Love Machine was on just prior to the show starting. There must have been about five glorious seconds before it hit me.

Last edited:
Nadine’s touching missive to Sarah who’s glittering in the spirit realm has made me debate whether to watch this SUPERNATURAL CHILLER tonight or save it for Hallowe’en.

Sadly, it’s mostly Nadine-free as she was SCHURID OV GATTHIN DHRAWN UNTHUIE THA ACKHULT.

Cherly getting MARDY with the dearly departed almost makes up for it, though.

“IF YER THEAH, JUS TAP THE FOUCKIN TABLE.” :D

Ghosthunting was truly iconic :D

Also want to rewatch Passions, I just scream at the EPIC TROLL Nadine is, refusing to do it because singing was her only passion :D

I think the appeal for Girls Aloud being on TV for me was that they would never even bother to pretend they wanted to be there.

Constantly sulking with faces like smacked arses. Legends. The iconic Blue Peter nurse footage :D

Nadine at the end of Off The Record - ‘EYE DEDUNT EVEN WAHNT TA DO THUS!’ :D

I watched my first ever episode of Pop Stars The Rivals last night. The not-yet Sacred Trust boys were going hard for Harding, whooping and hollering, and I suspect it wasn't actually because of her vocals (which were adequate). However, my favourite part was Pete Waterman saying only "I love that song" to the girls, their fixed smiles clearly masking absolute hatred for him and Davina swiftly moving on to say something nice. A completely different era. Oh, and Geri giving Kimberley a compliment by saying her outfit was "very simple".

Constantly sulking with faces like smacked arses. Legends. The iconic Blue Peter nurse footage :D

This is what I loved. They constantly had sourpuss faces and didn’t try to hide it when they weren’t best pleased about doing something.

The Blue Peter segment reminds me of (gift-wrapped) kitty cats who get dressed up by their owners for social media, only to claw them to death afterwards.

Nicola, in particular, is giving me:

a7783467fad582cb09a8da4e03346edc.jpg

This is what I loved. They constantly had sourpuss faces and didn’t try to hide it when they weren’t best pleased about doing something.

The Blue Peter segment reminds me of (gift-wrapped) kitty cats who get dressed up by their owners for social media, only to claw them to death afterwards.

Nicola, in particular, is giving me:

a7783467fad582cb09a8da4e03346edc.jpg

How the fuck have I never seen this absolute GOLD?

I think the appeal for Girls Aloud being on TV for me was that they would never even bother to pretend they wanted to be there.

:D:D:D

:D:D:D at the Blue Peter thing! Who even thought this was a good idea? Cheryl being all HANDS ON HIPS FUCK THIS SHITE at the back and someone obviously being told to NOT ASK NICOLA WHAT SHE THOUGHT :disco:

That steep hill in Greece! You would think it was Everest.

Wasn't it on UKLiving or something ridiculous?
Ghosthunting? I think so? A Most Haunted spin-off possibly (seeing as harbinger of the beyond herself Yvette Fielding was hosting).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom