Sheena’s 2023 Athletics Thread

Adrianna Sulek pregnant and Thiam injured! Could be a surprise medalist in heptathlon.

Adrianna Sulek pregnant and Thiam injured! Could be a surprise medalist in heptathlon.

I still think KJT is going to win it. Anna Hall had a really bad couple of individual events a couple of weeks ago and KJT is getting better and better.

It’s annoying you couldn’t get any odds before Thiam and Sulek were out. (Still can’t on my usual sites). Same as for the women’s 400m, as I’m convinced Salwa Eid Naser is going to take it and everything was just focused on Sydney.

I have to take track with a bit of “knowing” face value to be able to enjoy it but yes Bob Kersee has always been a bit problematic for me.

21.48 for Shericka in Brussels. Incredible running. 21.34 looking close but so far. I wonder how fast the track will be in Paris next year?

When is the DL final? I was away and missed Brussells! Will just scan the results online I think

It's a two dayer over Saturday and Sunday. Fairly good conditions and that amazing, superfast track should see some pretty good performances, though obviously with the caveat that everyone is now at season end.

Gag at Mondo dropping the 6.23m WR at the eleventh hour of 2023. :disco:

He was very excited, quite rightly. I swear those high fives with the crowd took a few hands off.

That 800m too. NR x 3, but Keely second AGAIN

I’m just bored of the 1cm increases. WRs all the time just aren’t exciting and it surely isn’t as if he needs the money.

Blast it out of sight and retire with a 6.50 that isn’t going to be touched for years. THEN I’ll be impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom