Siobhan Donaghy - Ghosts

Ray Of Light mark II?

• Total voters
:D

@Sheena should perhaps try "Amnesiac" or "Hail to the Thief". I personally enjoyed them more than "OK Computer". Although eventually I had had enough of his wailing and whining.

:D

@Sheena should perhaps try "Amnesiac" or "Hail to the Thief". I personally enjoyed them more than "OK Computer". Although eventually I had had enough of his wailing and whining.

Oh I thought you were saying they were unreleased albums from the SAVIOUR OF MODERN MUSIC SIOBHAN "no hits so back to the Sugababes" DONAGHY for a moment...

They should have just given all her material to Heidi Range. You know, someone eho could have made a HIT out of it.

#JUSTICE4HEIDI

Reactions: VoR
I'm thinking about 6 CDs/2 DVDs, acoustic sessions, new remixes, footage from the anniversary arena tour, demos unearthed from Siobhan's groundbreaking studio sessions, a tribute to the album from the stars of today, etc.

:D At the very LEAST! Although you forgot to include the DE LUXE 3D BLU-RAY :disco:

Keisha knows

sio_zpsoqfgjjxu.png

I'm having a Siobhan night. The Ghosts album is just so good, I miss her solo music!

It’s an incredible album. I’m not such a loon over it any more but it’s so wonderfully consistent. I remember it being such a wonderfully accomplished surprise when it came out

I'd probably bump up my rating to an 8 now. It's definitely got something special.

I remember her doing a press gig at Madame JoJo's in Soho for this which was an amazing night all round. A friend was editing one of the gay rags at the time and was a complete Siobhán LOON :D

I'd probably bump up my rating to an 8 now. It's definitely got something special.

I remember her doing a press gig at Madame JoJo's in Soho for this which was an amazing night all round. A friend was editing one of the gay rags at the time and was a complete Siobhán LOON :D

I was at that gig! The place was rabid for her and she was quite overwhelmed.

10 Don't Give It Up
11 So You Say
09 12 Bar Acid Blues
10 There's a Place
10 Medevac
09 Ghosts

can't remember/don't know if I know the rest, but maybe it's time I DIVED IN. production TO DIE FOR. vocals ANGELIC.

the verses of 12 Bar Acid Blues are shockingly similar to Honey I'm Home by Shania Twain :D you can literally sing "just when i thought things couldn't get worse, I realised I FORGOT MY PURSE" over them! she even sings about losing her bag. another great song.

Still my favourite album of all time. I listen to it most days!

It’s definitely faded for me but by God did I love it at the time. I still think it’s very mature and accomplished for a young pop starlet. Maybe the early Kate Bush comparisons were a bit premature in hindsight but still a cut above most of her peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom