Snoh Aalegra

Funky

User
Any fans?

She dropped another album out of nowhere - previous album "Ugh Those Feels" had some great tracks.

She does trap sometimes which is not my thing but she's generally more the moody, trippy end of R&B - bit of Tinashe, bit of Sade, also reminds me of Gaelle a bit.

This is gorgeous

There's a few 80s/90s influences on this album too which actually works

I'm listening to a bunch of albums tonight, including Laura Mvula, and this is by far the highlight so far....

Listened to this tonight and it is CRISP. Not a single track below 8/10 for me. But I have the most biased soft spot for Chill Soul. It's just irresistible.

Neon Peach is the standout so far. But Violet Skies is also particularly brilliant.

Sitting by the window at night with a glass of wine and a scented candle, this album HIT THE SPOT.

She’s dropped a new single (new album incoming?) and it’s lovely.

Both new tracks have been gorgeous vocal takes but she needs to give me a bop to get me fully interested again. It's all very LAID BACK so far.

Not that I'm high maintenance with my soul queens or anything

I'm u-turning on my take on new Snoh music. The whole vibe has been stunning ACTUALLY. Three tracks in and she's giving me Anita Baker mixed with jazzy neo soul like Marsha Ambrosius.

3rd track might be the best one yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom