dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
So that's nice

Moopy SPARED

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Guardian went down earlier for me, but seems to be back now.

Yep, half the digital asset management systems were shot to shit during the past hour.

It’s not as big as the thing a few months ago were literally half of the internet just DIED for about ten minutes, Moopy included.

I’ll put this here because I know nerds are watching , but does Moopy go on some maintenance cycle at 2am BST? If I’m nosing at that time it seems to get clunky

I’ll put this here because I know nerds are watching , but does Moopy go on some maintenance cycle at 2am BST? If I’m nosing at that time it seems to get clunky
I sometimes get that but it’s usually @ZenGiraffe putting me on DISCOURAGED MODE.

• Sad
Reactions: COB
That's when the daily backup is done, yeah

Our work systems have gone down too :shock:

The rest of the internet should just FLOCK HERE. Get on to advertising PRONTO! Let’s face it they don’t really have a CLUE about hardship. How do they think WE FELT when Moopy was getting its seasoned upgrade? SOME OF US did not even know to get on to the Moopylite website to liaise with those TARTS who can’t keep their TITS IN for 2 minutes.

Don’t talk to ME about HARDSHIP!! :kim:

The channel is called Cracking the Cryptic. The bloke sort of gets on my nerves sometimes but it’s quite relaxing

If anyone is worried about voting in ASFM without having Spotify available, you want to give 12 points to ‘Defence of Moscow’.

I don’t know whether it’s slow or whether the connection at my friends house is shite.

ANyone else having problems with Amazon or YouTube....?

They've GONE from my laptop. But moopy is working so that's OK :)

Something weird is happening :D All major websites down but moopy is working fine.

Hello? Papa can you hear me?

we managed to message each other on Grindr though at least <3

See you at The Bins, Runcorn xx

Google should really think about a Moopy merger to help keep their servers afloat.
...we'd become Goople?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom