Sonia is BACK!

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
With this "A Night That's Never Ending"

Its fine and all, but its no Hot Boy.

I must say I'm enjoying the returns of all the old SAW slags.

Oh, unsurprisingly, I LOVE this. GAY as FUCK but it's quite glorious in that old-school pop way! S

It wouldn't sound out of place on Nicki French's album - in fact is she on backing vocals? I'm sure she is....

Oh, unsurprisingly, I LOVE this. GAY as FUCK but it's quite glorious in that old-school pop way! S

It wouldn't sound out of place on Nicki French's album - in fact is she on backing vocals? I'm sure she is....
I'm not sure I'd have a clue!

Both are working with Matt Pop, so I guess it's quite a possibility.

This led me to that 'new' Mel & Kim song which I enjoyed far more than I recalled.

Well Sam set the bar too high with Hot Boy for her rivals but this isn’t a bad effort from Sonia.

Just can’t believe there hasn’t been more excitable chat from you ungrateful cunts about this tremendous work of wonder (Matt Pop mix only :disco:) and after she splashed out £2.75 on those lovely earrings as well :(

ALWAYS AND FOREVER SONIA EVANS :disco::disco::disco:

I would say there’s very little market for a Sonia campaign unless they find 10 unreleased SAW/PWL tracks from somewhere which of course won’t happen as they didn’t write albums with surplus material generally.

She's headlining Waltham Forest Pride next month. She'll be performing outside the Town Hall in Walthamstow at some point on Saturday 30th July for those that are interested.

Her voice still records very well. The live performances posted to YouTube are disconcerting.

This popped on my Spotify earlier and I was reminded how CAMP this is. It’s a shame she never released anything else new after this.

However she did release her previously scrapped 1998 album Love Train - The Philly Album the other week. I remember searching for that for years through the mail order catalogues. Probably not much interest on Moopy but it’s nice to have it finally released.

I wonder if she’ll be doing much more else during Eurovision week, apart from the interval act in the final but I hope she doesn’t fuck it up because the last few times I’ve seen her she’s been a bit, let’s say, rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom