Spice Girls 25th Anniversary WORLD TOUR / Glastonbury Legends slot

Halli

Helen (Helz) from Saturday Kitchen.
No smoke without fire, loves :weed:

The Spice Girls will reportedly head out on a world tour in 2021 to mark their 25th anniversary.

Four of the iconic girl group – Mel C, Mel B, Geri Horner and Emma Bunton – are said to be planning shows across Australia, Europe and America.

But Victoria Beckham, who turned down their 2019 reunion tour, is said to not be involved in the shows.

It’s going to be a huge year and the girls are excited,” one source said.

“After all the coronavirus problems, there really needs to be something to look forward to and they want to take over 2021 with a tour.”

Another said it could be their final time on the road as they are “approaching 50, so they want to get out while they still look great for the fans”.

Any potential tour dates could also see the band playing Glastonbury 2021, after Mel B previously set her sights on a Worthy Farm appearance.

“My plan is for all five of us to do Glastonbury next year for the 50th anniversary. I’m in the process of persuading Victoria to do it. And I will make it happen,”

Poor Victoria. No antivirus seems to be able to keep Mel B out.

Last edited:
I know its all tabloid shit, but I do think the TOUR next year is gonna happen. (OMG. I DIED)

The Glasto thing - that would be amazing and they have actually been asked for a few years. :disco:

Well if Victoria insists on saying no to a cackling Mel Beh chasing her backstage with a dildo for 3 months, I'm sure they could always ask Rebecca Loos. I'd really love the 5 of them to do Glasto though, she can bog off for the tour (which I would not be missing this time).

Well if Victoria insists on saying no to a cackling Mel Beh chasing her backstage with a dildo for 3 months, I'm sure they could always ask Rebecca Loos. I'd really love the 5 of them to do Glasto though, she can bog off for the tour (which I would not be missing this time).

Does the Legends slot HAVE to be afternoon?
I feel SG need an evening slot.
for a MULITIUDE OF REASONS

Is it not going to be Diana next year?

Does the Legends slot HAVE to be afternoon?
I feel SG need an evening slot.
for a MULITIUDE OF REASONS

We can't have them clashing with Loose Women for one, not to mention Emerdale Spice would need to find a sitter.

(And I don’t mean the Princess of Wales, although that certainly would be a comeback :disco: )

Do they have enough material for a Glasto headline slot?

I think they would need to pad it out with solo stuff, performed as a band ideally: I Turn To You, Never Be The Same Again, Mi Chico Latino, What Took You So Long, I Want You Back...

Do they have enough material for a Glasto headline slot?

I think they would need to pad it out with solo stuff, performed as a band ideally: I Turn To You, Never Be The Same Again, Mi Chico Latino, What Took You So Long, I Want You Back...

They only need to do just over an hour really! They couldn't get away with doing too many ALBAM TRAX at Glasto, but they could throw in things like Move Over and a couple of covers, and Angels In Chains xoxo

I got this rumour going to try and promote the upcoming Moopyvision Spice Special, get your entries in NOW xoxo

Rumours are that Mel B is persuading Victoria to rejoin the band for Moopyvision Spice Special x

Ideal set-list

Spice Up Your Life
Say You'll Be There
Stop
---
2 Become 1
Too Much
What Took You So Long
---
Holler
I Want You Back
Never Be The Same Again
---
Who Do You Think You Are?
Mi Chico Latino
I Turn To You
---
Viva Forever
Goodbye
Wannabe

I feel like VB's refusal to reform reads more like insecurity than anything else. Beyoncé has certainly "moved past" Destiny's Child, but she is much more willing to reunite with Kelly and Michelle periodically. Because she can.

Well they certainly won’t be asked again NOW :D

why do you care? :D why do SO many Spice fans insist on Victoria going back?

she was there for everything that mattered. the 07 tour, the glory of their grand finale at the Olympics... she's done it all.

LET THE WOMAN LIVE HER LIFE NOW.

I just pitched my first tent on Animal Crossing as practice for Glastonbury :evil:

why do you care? :D why do SO many Spice fans insist on Victoria going back?

she was there for everything that mattered. the 07 tour, the glory of their grand finale at the Olympics... she's done it all.

we need her to do the heavy lifting on the Viva Forever chorus :disco: :D :( :dead:

I love how certain VB stans fall over themselves to justify how BUSY she is with her makeup and bags. As if Beyoncé isn't busy. "She's tied up doing her Adidas line" said no one ever. So don't make out VB has a schedule too tight that she can't bop her emaciated buss on stage with Mel B and Geru for a couple of nights.

I love how certain VB stans fall over themselves to justify how BUSY she is with her makeup and bags. As if Beyoncé isn't busy. "She's tied up doing her Adidas line" said no one ever. So don't make out VB has a schedule too tight that she can't bop her emaciated buss on stage with Mel B and Geru for a couple of nights.
giphy-8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom