Steam adds NOF section for adult themed games

COB

The ⭐ 👹
You could always find explicit games on Steam, but now they're available in a specific section for ease of browsing :ken:

Valve is tinkering around with how its storefront operates and compartmentalized its library for users to enjoy. Among the latest tweaks is the inclusion of an Adult-only NSFW games curator section designed to house mature titles that are not intended for younger audiences.

While a plethora of these game titles are sexual in nature, not every single title included is sex-driven, including a few that are far-reaching into drugs and other more mature themes. That being said, it's an adult section, so expect lots of hentai, tentacles, and the things that memes are made of.
I'll admit I've had a look at the saucy games before, mainly because I like keeping up with new titles that have gay themes and sometimes there's some overlap :eyes:

Oh, looking further into this it appears to actually just be a Curator list one specific person made. Never mind! :ghost:

We could talk about adult themed games in general, I suppose!

I bet cloud is in to this news

Story Time with ZenGiraffe

It was a cold, autumns day. I was alone in the house, playing a game on the big TV. My parents appeared unannounced in the driveway, sadness in their eyes.

I let them in, and like a good son, I offered them a cup of tea and a biscuit (a penguin each, but I digress). Still, I was worried about the look on their faces. Something was wrong.

We sat down in the living room. Then they told me.

My grandfather had died.

The entire time, Hatoful Boyfriend, a pigeon based NOF dating sim was on the TV. Specifically, a scene with this pervert below.

It was never mentioned.

(Genuinely true story)

ss_bd9f6e77ff633d4c15dde3deafa0899ff0cf4e00.1920x1080.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom