Steps headlining Brighton Pride

Devil

I Need A House
On the Saturday :o

Much better than the Black Eyed Peas on the Friday :D

I am quite surprised, they seemed happy to be done for a couple of years before no doubt a new album in about ‘25 and no doubt 30th celebrations in 2027. I guess it’s a gig you wouldn’t turn down.

The whole Sunday lineup is a much more traditional group of your pride staples than the Saturday. It's a very strange way of doing it. I think they're aiming for people to buy tickets for both days. It reads as a well that this is the first time they're doing Sunday in the park? I'm not 100% though, it's not that clear.

They had like a wind down day on the Sunday before, but this is I think the first official double headliner event.

Hoopla shits all over this.

I think they just love the superstar headliner thing. Steps would drawn a much bigger crowd on the Saturday.

I really can’t be bothered to be honest. Not on a Sunday with work the next morning, and I don’t love battling crowds anyway, which this is just nuts every year.

I really can’t be bothered to be honest. Not on a Sunday with work the next morning, and I don’t love battling crowds anyway, which this is just nuts every year.
Yeah we're not rushing to get tickets either. Might see if any friends are going and tag along if they are. If I do a day off the next day will definitely be required.

Yeah I didn't LOVE the Kylie one I went to. I mean it was a great show, but the crowd was heaving and slaughtered.

Hoopla is such a better organised event if you want your gay icons. Although I was using the disabled platform which really improved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom