Steps - What The Future Holds [New Single & Album]

TELL ME BABY

• Total voters
44 in the end. Recovered a bit at least.

As the video was shot early December, seems right to send To The Beat of My Heart to radio in the next week or two and then drop the video to at least keep the album charting for the next month or so.

Reactions: SDF
Not a bad choice. Why am I seeing that video being an animated one :emoji_crystal_ball:

I'm assuming that's a typo? Would be rather odd for them to release a fourth single within this month when TTBOMH is only on it's third week of being playlisted?

How long would you realistically expect TTBOMH to be on the Radio 2 A-list? I reckon it'll be dropped in the next fortnight, so they might as well move straight on to the next.

Might also explain the half-arsed video.

If Heartbreak In This City is to be the eventual next single I think it would definitely benefit from a single remix.

Gah, it should be "To The One".

As long as we don't get Father's Eyes or Hold My Heart, that's fine.

I do LOVE To The One, it is so different for them. I can imagine it as a Paradise Lost type hidden gem.

I saw that on their band account, Barlow looks like he’s having a stroke! H furious someone else is trying to steal male lead vocal.

They’re dialling in to radio two on Friday to do To The Beat Of My Heart.

That’s going to be an interesting one live :D

Good grief, really?

What a strange addition. I mean, I guess if he simply does the boys parts then they'll actually sound slightly better but how strange of a combo.

Someone on Popjustice has done some sleuthing and apparently it’s Heartbreak In This City featuring Michelle Visage. :o

Reactions: dUb
Another vocalist for Lisa to fight for lines with? :(

IMG_4575-e1489416571643.png

Oh I like the idea of it being Michelle! Queens and kings of knowing their audience

I can't remember if Lee gets a vocal on that, but if he does that's exactly where Michelle should slot in. Unless she cuts off Claire.

What's the most recent sales update on the album? It climbed to #15 in the sales chart this week, though obviously Streaming kept it out of the top 100 on the main.

I'd love to see it go gold, but choosing a new album over a reissue might have scuppered that.

@ManicKangaroo

What's the most recent sales update on the album? It climbed to #15 in the sales chart this week, though obviously Streaming kept it out of the top 100 on the main.

I'd love to see it go gold, but choosing a new album over a reissue might have scuppered that.

@ManicKangaroo

It was at around ‘70,000’ according to the OCC article from about two weeks ago, so I’d say about 72k or so now depending on sales.

Oh, right, not even close then.
To be fair, the last album sold about 86k prior to re-release, and that was after about 6 or 7 months. This should be at about 10k less than that by the same time point which is decent.

But no, good without a full re-release seems unlikely :(

Do I detect a slight air of panic from this horrid tour poster that not enough casuals have snapped up tickets?

4B564BCE-FE4D-42CE-9E15-866D32B94BF2.png

Is anyone snapping up tickets for ANYTHING at the moment? I can’t say I’ve been very minded to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom