Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Her solo career had some later highlights but she never did better than this outside of Fleetwood Mac

Oddly I didn't really know this before Miley. But then her entire solo career seemed to pass me by. Strange how it hasn't really registered until now, when I love Fleetwood Mac, and love all the contemporary singers who model themselves and their music on her (Lissie springs to mind)

Oddly I didn't really know this before Miley. But then her entire solo career seemed to pass me by. Strange how it hasn't really registered until now, when I love Fleetwood Mac, and love all the contemporary singers who model themselves and their music on her (Lissie springs to mind)

Did you sleep through 'Bootylicious'?

To be fair Stevie's solo singles never did anything in the UK with the exception of VH1 Classic staple Rooms on Fire.

This is my Stevie preference.

Well, there is magic all around you
If I do say so MYSELF

So humble!

The way this song just BUILDS and BUILDS is incredible. One of the best songs of ALL TIME.

Edge of Seventeen is my favourite, but I also have a huge soft spot for the absolute MANIA of I Can't Wait:

Anyway, I LOVE IT, but I think Rooms on Fire just edges it for my favourite HAIR STEVIE moment. :disco:

Can we please cancel @funky now? This is why I said no one pays attention to you since 2009 hun and yes the Adele thread was the first step but honestly this takes the biscuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom