Stupidly large bundle of games for racial justice and equality

Cloud

Such a silly boy kisser
https://itch.io/b/520/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality

It's at 1659 games right now with just over 2 days remaining. I bought it a couple of days ago and it only had 1000 or so at the time (you get access to ones that are added later)

Min donation $5

CRAZY good value. Worth it just for Super Hexagon. The desktop goose is a laugh. Night in the woods is good so far. Otherwise, I still have 1656 more to wade through...

This is amazing, there are SO many games though - I need to have a proper delve into it! Of the things I've already played before, Night in the Woods and Celeste are both wonderful and worth the asking price alone. There also appear to be plenty of LGBT themed games in here, which is quite nice to see.

They're PC games - some of them might also work on Mac, but they should all work on Windows.

This is an AVALANCHE of RICHES gays. I'm sure I'm missing dozens but of the ones I know there are some wonderful games included, Celeste alone is worth the price as COB mentioned, but also other absolute gems like A Short Hike, Oxenfree, Pikuniku or Old Man's Journey. There are several puzzle games which I haven't tried but have incredible reviews like Super Hexagon and Lyne and some arcade gems like Bleed 2 so it's not just INDIE TALKIE PONDERING games.

If you liked Celeste there's also The King's Bird which is in the same style and utterly DIVINE :disco:

Reactions: COB
Anodyne, Diary of a Spaceport Janitor...

some interesting titles in there!

I've bought these, now where to START :o obviously I shall be avoiding all the ones that involve fighting, shooting or anything else that requires dexterity or reflexes

I've bought these, now where to START :o obviously I shall be avoiding all the ones that involve fighting, shooting or anything else that requires dexterity or reflexes

Try 2064: Read Only Memories, Night in the Woods, A Short Hike and Old Man's Journey. None of them involve any of the above and they're all great in what they do.

I haven't played these but they have had great reviews and they are cut from a similar cloth: Milkmaid of the Milky Way, Far from Noise (you play the whole game as the driver of a car PERCHED on a cliff :D), The Stillness of the Wind and The Supper.

I've just found this, which is a list of everything but you can sort it by popularity, user ratings and how long it took the average person to beat the game - I'm a big fan of shorter experiences these days, so that last one's going to be quite useful for me!

Sorry if this is dense, but can you only download them one at a time? As in, do you only download what you want as and when you want it? I was just going to let them all download overnight or something.

You can't download them all at once, you have to go into the bundle on your itch account and download them individually. I suppose they were concerned about people getting swamped with stuff :D

You can't download them all at once, you have to go into the bundle on your itch account and download them individually. I suppose they were concerned about people getting swamped with stuff :D
Ugh, more effort than I was hoping! Probably for the best I don't suddenly engorge my laptop i suppose.

In that case what are peoples' recommendations?

If you go to your bundle page, there's a little Apple icon for the ones with Mac versions.

I can't see of a straightforward way other than individually going into your bundle page and typing in the search option for each game, you'll get a Mac icon on the results if it's available for Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom