Sugababes™

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya everyone! The girls have been in the studio over the last couple of days as per their instagrams, doing a cover of Flowers by Sweet Female Attitude.

This and Jark starting his countdown, are these portents of the apocalypse?

If the sky is as blood when I finish work, I’ll be quite cross

lol Dub what the FUCK happened to Mutya?

sugababes-mks-2019-thatgrapejuice-600x732.jpg

Keisha & Siobhan truly are AGELESS BEAUTIES.

Poor Mutya. :(

They ALL look like fucking cartoons

It's just that Mutya is clearly the villain

Reactions: SDF
Why has she got holes in her cheeks? Those nuts she has stuffed up them may well pop out. :(

Queen MUTYA looking FLAWLESS as PER. WORK that CHOLA look mammi.

Personally I will be taking that photo to my dermatologist next time I'm due a filler appointment and ask for that size.

Last edited:
Jesus, Keisha and Siobhan look like they’ve just come out of 6th form, and Mutya looks like she’s just landed from Neptune

Siobhan is a total babe

Gawd, she really is, isn't she? I know they say "black don't crack" (well, I've seen it on Instagram enough times to know that it's a "thing") but gingers are supposed to shrivel like raisins in a microwave. Wonder what her skin care regime is like?

Mutya's done an interview with The S*n in which she has said they have new material on the way, a tour, a "special project" and something to mark their 20th anniversary or something like that and next year will be their year :side-eye:

I'm obviously elated but I'm not letting myself get carried away just yet. It's all just worn me down.

its_been_84_years.gif

HOLY FUCK. This from Popjustice:

DJ Spoony wasn't lying! MKS have recorded Sweet Female Attitude's 'Flowers' for his 'DJ Spoony presents Garage Classical' which comes out in September! It was recorded with a 36 piece orchestra :disco::disco::disco: called the Ignition Orchestra.

Album is out on the 6th of September and they’ll be part of a show in the Royal Albert Hall performing Flowers

I cannot fucking believe it

HOLY FUCK. This from Popjustice:

DJ Spoony wasn't lying! MKS have recorded Sweet Female Attitude's 'Flowers' for his 'DJ Spoony presents Garage Classical' which comes out in September! It was recorded with a 36 piece orchestra :disco::disco::disco: called the Ignition Orchestra.

I’m sure Leanne will be OVERJOYED with the royalties.

Gotta hand it to Keisha Buchanan. She has shrewdly waited for the charts to become completely meaningless before birthing another release. Now when record company executives need to know whether MKS are a hit or not all they'll have to go on is Keisha's FIST!

Sorry, yeah the Orchestral Garage album. They have one track on it.

Oh Lol. :D

Not quite the reemergence that Moopy gays are wetting themselves over then. You should have specified in your initial post dub.

Just to keep all members informed, earlier today dub received an official warning for inappropriate content. Here at moopy.org.uk we take spreading false hope about defunct girl bands very seriously. dub will not be coming back into the thread for the forseeable future - a decision taken primarily for his own mental health, as well as the overall health of the other forum members. Tonight's eviction has been cancelled.

Well I am here for their version of Flowers. I mean, i'd Spotify it.

Sugababes/MKS fans think a LOT of things.

None of them have been true, yet.

Reactions: SDF
They have but they have to spell it Shoegababez. And they're not allowed to put the name on shoes, they didn't get those rights back.

Surely AT THIS POINT whoever owns the name Sugababes must realise there’s far more money to be made with SOME SORT OF LINE UP touring under the Sugababes name than there is it being utterly redundant.

The band as a whole have such a strong legacy that’s being slowly forgotten because this is all such a mess.

Also Mutya needs a new manager. I saw she was headlining Henley On Thames (OR SOMEWHERE) Pride recently, surely if Saraa Aalto can headline LONDON pride Mutya can do a BIT better for herself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom