Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor’s version) - out Nov 2021

POP!

Let the light in
30 tracks long, as originally intended :o

i don’t give this album enough airtime. I am not as patient with the midsection. The first third and last third are blinding though.

I'm going to cast a bit of doubt over the suggestion that it was "intended" to be a 30 track album. Surely when she says "all 30 songs that were meant to go on Red", she just means all 30 songs that were recorded for the album.

RED includes some of my all time fave from this bitch. I'm shaking at the thought of listening to an explicit version of All Too Well plus updated productions for Red, State Of Grace, Treacherous and The Las Time.

The singles can fuck off though, especially the Ed Sheeran duet.

30 tracks long, as originally intended :o

i don’t give this album enough airtime. I am not as patient with the midsection. The first third and last third are blinding though.

vIfvpnD.jpg

Maybe I’ll finally get what all the fuss is about for All Too Well in its proper ten minute glory

New song featuring Taylor Swift. I've never heard of Big Red Machine but apparently its a collab between Aaron Dessner and Justin Vernon. This kind of sounds like a cut song from Evermore (Taylor's Version out 2030), but its nice. I really like this lyric:

Is it insensitive for me to say "Get your shit together so I can love you?"
Is it really your anxiety that stops you from giving me everything?
Or do you just not want to?

teaser from her ig

which seems to be a crossword, from which the stans have derived...

:o

first song probably coming next Friday since that's 9 years to the day since We Are Never... dropped.

literally shaking and crying at ten whole minutes of All Too Well :disco:

Somebody break my heart soon please so I’m ready for the full All Too Well

So none of the singles that were released will get an updated version? :( Did Max Martin get angry?

BABE!

Ot: I listened to and enjoyed Lover today. Cruelly forgotten i feel
I like Lover a lot

Cruel Summer
I Think He Knows
Cornelia Street
Death by a Thiusand Cuts
London Boy
Soon you’ll Get Better
Its Nice to have a Friend

all GEMS

13 = Taylor’s number = how many hours her fans will spend dwelling on these clues = Illuminati

Ok I like London Boy (it was on my list) but I assumed y’all would hate it. But I guess I assumed wrong

Cruel Summer
Cornelia Street
The Archer
You Need to Calm Down
London Boy
The Man
Soon You'll Get Better
Afterglow

I love the Lover EP, so nice that she made such a tight 8 track record.

The Archer is one of her best songs EVER.

I'm largely not keen on Lover, but then she gave me everything I wanted from a Taylor Swift album TWICE, so all is forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom