Tennis 2022

Medvedev comes back to win after saving a match point :disco:

I need that Medvedev vs Nadal final

Danielle Collins in a slam final?! I know that's right. :disco: her record against Barty is 1-3 but I'm here for an upset!

Medvedev is nuts.

Umpire: Time
Medvedev: What time?

:D

Just comes across like a dick there.

Barty and Collins have had some tough matches but Ashleigh seems to have gone up another level this year already from where she was already at. I’d love it to be a close match with either winning.

Medvedev is nuts.

Umpire: Time
Medvedev: What time?

'You are a.... how can I call it.... SMALL CAT.'

Medvedev overreacts here and the 'look at me when I'm talking to you' bit is the sign of a psychopath, but Tsitsipas's father needs to FUCK OFF.

P.s. DYING at Jaume Campistol posting multiple IG Stories with a small cat gif since. ❤️

Collins should have taken that 2nd set today. Barty would probably have still won but would have made for a more exciting final to get a 3-setter. Man I wish women played 5-sets from quarter finals onwards.

I’d have like a three setter today but also appreciate Barty playing with some semblance of authority. Even open fields need a few alphas at the top end.

Is he for real? :square:

It's astonishing. To have that level of self-sabotage just for some 'principles' is one of the most insane things I've ever seen someone do in the public eye.

I absolutely loath Zverev and I just know this will not be the only time. He is vile.

Svitolina has announced she will not play against Russians or Belarussians on tour after drawing Potapova in round one Monterrey unless their flags are removed and that they compete as neutrals. She made it clear she doesn’t blame any of the players.

Svitolina has announced she will not play against Russians or Belarussians on tour after drawing Potapova in round one Monterrey unless their flags are removed and that they compete as neutrals. She made it clear she doesn’t blame any of the players.

Good for her. Take everything away from them.

Kim Clijsters offering accommodation and training facilities to any Ukrainian juniors needing out of the country is a classy move.

Ash Barty has retired from Tennis having just won the Australian Open :o

Such a shame for the women game, I guess having already stepped away from the sport previously (to go play cricket) and now having achieved her dream she clearly has always had other priorities in life.

What a way to bow out.Good on her!

I had a feeling she would. I get strong Clijsters vibes though so I think she might do a U-turn and return later in life.

She’s a bit burnt out mentally and physically at the moment and she seems very good at prioritising what is right for her so although it’s disappointing as a fan of the sport it’s the right decision for her now. I also think like Kylie Ann she finds it tough to be away from home so much these days. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her back down the line either.

Boris Becker off to jail which really felt like a matter of time considering his money doldrums and self-inflicted financial disasters these past 25 years.

Sascha Zverev NEXT , let's make this a 2-for-1 🙏

Boris Becker off to jail which really felt like a matter of time considering his money doldrums and self-inflicted financial disasters these past 25 years.

Sascha Zverev NEXT , let's make this a 2-for-1 🙏
Hopefully he'll take Basilashvili with him too. :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom