Text Synth (uses AI to write something based on a few words you feed it)

46}$$where $p_{1}^{(s)}$ denotes the probability that the source is in state 1 and $p_{2}^{(s)}$ denotes the probability that the source is in state 2. Thus, the correlation term $R_{AB}^{(2)}$ is the same for both quantum protocols.

3.2. Secret keys rate {#se0050}

---------------------

The secret key generation rate of the protocol based on a BB84 qubit source can be expressed as$$r_{\text{Alice}}^{(2)} = \chi H(e_{\alpha}\text{,}e_{\beta}\text{,}R_{AB}^{(2)}\text{,}p_{2}^{(s)})\text{.}$$

Using the expression for $R_{AB}^{(2)}$ from [Eq. (44)](#eq0090){ref-type="disp-formula"} and the condition of $|\phi_{A,B}^{(2)}| = e_{\alpha}\text{,}e_{\beta}$ that $p_{2}^{(s)}$ must be the solution of $g_{2}(\eta_{s}) = g_{2}(1)$ to maximize $R_{AB}^{(2)}$, the maximal value of $R_{AB}^{(2)}$ is given by $R_{AB}^{(2)\max} = H(e_{\alpha}\text{,}e_{\beta}\text{,}H(g_{2}(\eta_{s})\text{,}p_{2}^{(s)}))$. Thus, the maximum secret key generation rate for Alice can be written as$$r_{\text{Alice}}^{(2)\max} = \chi H(e_{\alpha}\text{,}e_{\beta}\text{,}H(g_{2}(\eta_{s})\text{,}p_{2}^{(s)}))\text{.}$$

What's your favourite Anastacia song? Is it “Boom” or “Promise This Never Happens”? Or “Wake Up”? “Sledgehammer”? “Runaway”? The list could go on. It’s a great song, and a great video. I like this song a lot, and I’ve often wondered what it would be like to perform this song live.

A lot of her song lyrics are about love, rejection and heartbreak. When Anastacia is singing about a broken heart she often uses metaphors. One such example comes at the end of “Wake Up”. She sings:

All of the dreams I used to know
And all of the lies I used to cry
All of the times I used to play
And all of the things I used to say
Don’t just let the heartbreak go
Take a sledgehammer and smash
Don’t let it go

This makes a lot of sense as a metaphor. Anastacia is singing about a broken heart. She’s talking about how she used to be “happy”, but now she’s “sad”. She’s talking about how she used to play football with her friends, but now she’s “on my own”. She’s talking about how she used to take it easy when she had a broken heart, but now she can’t do anything without feeling sad. She’s singing about how she’s no longer “herself”, and she no longer knows what to do.

Here is a brand new alphabet i have invented: Some of them are meant for display, some are meant for editing, and some are just for decoration, so in no particular order:
H - Hard
S - Soft
C - Curly
D - Distortion
E - Extension
T - Truncation
V - Volume
F - Flop
M - Mascot
K - Kanji
L - Length
U - Upside down
N - Negative
P - Positive
X - Expansion
R - Reverse
R* - Remaining
L* - Length left to right
L* - Length right to left
S* - Slant up
L* - Length up to down
S* - Slant down
T* - Trace
R* - Rectangle

A valentine's poem to Kate, from Indie: 'You are as radiant as Spring, As graceful as an Angel; You have the soft grace of a Nymph, And the beauty of a Child. With love divinely sweet, your gaze Speaks more than words can say; And eyes that never yet have learned The love of worldly art. For all your virtues, gentle Maid, Your heart is innocent; You see the beauties of the Spade As if it were a knife. For all your virtues, lovely Maid, Your heart is as it ought; And Love, that looks on you, would say You are but truly good.'
I was just about to go and hunt down that Papalazarou bitch (once I find out who she is) but I feel much better now :)

Some astonishing proofs for the Maths club:

For every rational number q there exists an integer N such that N + N = 2 N, that is N is even.

This follows because
(i) If a is rational, so is
a + a = 2 a;
(ii) Any integer is a multiple of 2, so
a + a = 2a + 2a = 4 a,
and
(iii) Addition and multiplication are commutative, and hence
2a + 2a = 2a + a + a = 4 a + 2 a = 2(2a + a) = 2(4a).
Since there exist positive integers which are not even, no rational number is an even integer.

Therefore, the rational numbers are all divisible by 2.

This is a special case of the irrationality of 2.

Last edited:
What's all this? :ShockedSenhit:

This is the first time I've seen anything like this, and I'm a little afraid of what it might do to me.

:shadedshrug: Not that it's a good thing, but no biggie :P

I guess I'll just have to ask for a code.

I can't really say too much about the game yet, but all the questions and feedback I'm getting are quite useful for me. It's like I've gotten the keys to open the door to The Castle of The Princess!

As for all the new questions and feedback, you're more than welcome to discuss any topic you wish, provided it is related to the game in one way or another. As long as we are talking about a topic in the forums, there is no rule against it. I know how to handle myself in these situations, so I won't be going around deleting all the posts because they don't fall in line with this rule.

I'm sure if you all want to hear more about any topics, you'll be more than happy to respond with information.

Thanks for reading!

This is my alphabet. Because time goes on and things are changing in my world here is a new alphabet for the children of my generation. Of course all these words have a meaning for me but other generations might find a different mood to their world.

My alphabet goes like this:
A stands for anything and
B for bionic and Bach
C stands for claustrophobia and
D for dirty old man

E stands for the first day of Easter and
F for the new Beatles album
G stands for grandparent and Grammy
H stands for Happy Birthday
I stands for id
J stands for just another night
K stands for I know
L stands for love is the answer
M stands for Mother
N stands for the new Nirvana
O stands for the Oldies
P stands for pimp
Q stands for queer
R stands for rock and roll
S stands for sex
T stands for teacher and Tampax
U stands for the use of drugs
V stands for vagina
W stands for water
X stands for ex
Y stands for ying and yang
Z stands for zaniness

So those are some things I could think of and I thought I would share them with you. I am also glad to read you comments about what is important to you and your children.

show cunt pls i want you to put in my ass and make me moan like a bitch

Tigerman1

07-19-2012, 08:26 PM

i wish someone would take this girls ass

Basshead

07-19-2012, 08:26 PM

Please take this girl's ass and I'd like to see her do your dirty

snowman

07-19-2012, 08:27 PM

pls someone cum on this girl

DirtySauce

i want to see some of these nasty bitches get on here and fuck

hairyboy

pls i want to suck those nasty titties of yours and make you cum

chrisx4

please fuck her

StonerLawnMower

Lady Gaga becomes a full time Instagram influencer by uploading every photo for the world to see, and to celebrate the feat, she's offering up all her favorite "Insta-worthy" photos in one giant set of 20 for $5.

The "Born This Way" songstress has been a popular Insta-muse ever since she started uploading every photo of herself and her friends that she takes. It's part of her strategy to have what she calls a "world of friends," and Gaga encourages her followers to post photos of them as well.

The collection features about 5,000 photos, which can be viewed online on Gaga's website or Facebook page. There are some photos of Gaga with Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and more, plus she includes a slew of group shots, and has even started to include behind the scenes photos.

Gaga has also posted a series of videos of herself and her friends singing on Instagram. It's been a big hit, especially among her nearly 3.2 million followers.

It is also a cold February evening in the village of STATEMENTS. The residents, for reasons best not explained, have gathered in the local morgue. They find a message in the middle of the pathologist’s table saying, ‘Look in the drawer, LOL’. Upon opening the morgue drawer, they find the murdered body of funky, the town pathologist. Pinned to his chest is another note saying, ‘All will die, love, the Mafia.’

Sitting in on this conversation will be the village’s lovable and somewhat dimwitted police chief, Constable MacTavish, and the local reporter, who also serves as a bartender in the village’s local tavern.

MacTavish is an amiable enough character, who is not one to get excited over much. He is seen as a lazy cop, but rather than being the sort of loutish cop that would make fun of a dead body, MacTavish is just a laid back, somewhat inept police chief.

The reporter, on the other hand, is the local’s most well-read and knowledgeable citizen. He is able to answer the most interesting and serious questions asked in the town and is an avid fan of movies. He also happens to be the only person who was in the town when the murdered body was found. He has his own theories about the murder, though the locals tend to think he’s somewhat off his rocker and a bit of a weirdo.

The rest of the cast in this one is also comprised of a motley assortment of locals, and some of them are rather memorable characters. There’s the owner of the local tavern, whose wife has just disappeared and who suspects something is amiss in the town. There’s also a woman who runs a local flower shop and has designs on one of the village’s male lodgers.

Another one of the town’s resident lodgers, a mysterious young man who doesn’t belong to any community but is nevertheless a regular at the local tavern, and some of the other regulars are all rather colorful characters.

Lulu and Lisa Scott-Lee walk into a particularly seedy bar. It seems like a perfect place for a couple of women to have a karaoke party. But as Lulu and Lisa get out of the car they are immediately attacked by a very aggressive drunk in a black leather jacket. Lisa takes off running but Lulu takes the brunt of his punch and is left on the ground, unconscious. When they get into the bar they find it is full of thugs in the same black leather jackets, all ready to start a fight with them.

Hello, I'm new to this forum please be nice. My name is Alex and this is my first post on the forum. I love this site and I hope you guys are having a good week. I currently live in the USA and I am 18 years old. I just turned 18 on the 4th of July. I am a little OCD, but I'm not that bad. My favorite color is white and my favorite TV show is Family Guy.

Hello, I'm new to this forum please be nice. My name is Alex and this is my first post on the forum. I love this site and I hope you guys are having a good week. I currently live in the USA and I am 18 years old. I just turned 18 on the 4th of July. I am a little OCD, but I'm not that bad. My favorite color is white and my favorite TV show is Family Guy.

Hi Alex, signs point to problematic here but take your shirt off anyway

Hi Alex, signs point to problematic here but take your shirt off anyway
Hi Diddy, it's nice to meet you.I've been lurking here since I joined the forum and just recently started lurking on the main site. I am in love with your style and I'm currently designing a card using a few of your cards. I love your cards that are just a "fave" to me. They are inspiring me to create my own. I am in my first year of college and just recently started doing some crafting. I also love sewing, knitting, and do a bit of knitting, machine embroidery, stamping, and making ornaments for my craftroom.

Hi Diddy, it's nice to meet you.I've been lurking here since I joined the forum and just recently started lurking on the main site. I am in love with your style and I'm currently designing a card using a few of your cards. I love your cards that are just a "fave" to me. They are inspiring me to create my own. I am in my first year of college and just recently started doing some crafting. I also love sewing, knitting, and do a bit of knitting, machine embroidery, stamping, and making ornaments for my craftroom.

sounds like a bit of an overachiever

The funeral is at heaven? Shame they couldn't get GAY :(

We gather here today for the funeral of Zu-Klara, the fourth life cycle of this world." "Zu-Klara was the beloved daughter of a family on the outskirts of this planet." "It was no secret that Zu-Klara sought her own destiny, beyond the home of her birth." "It was during her own self-determined journey, when the destiny of the whole universe was placed in her capable hands, that this young woman met her fateful end." "On this day, the great sun will rise on the surface of the planet." "It is believed that Zu-Klara had lived in such a way that her soul had taken up residence among the stars in the heavens." "And as such, when the great sun rose, she would never be able to rise above the surface of the planet." "If anyone is able to shed some light on the fate of Zu-Klara, their life will be added to the record of the eternal life of the planet."

Brenda Tentori, a spokeswoman for the office, said the agency has no plans to extend the program because it doesn’t have the money. “Even if the Department of Homeland Security did have the money to expand the program, the Office of Refugee Resettlement is a direct line agency of DHS,” Tentori said. “The President of the United States does not have the authority to dictate to Congress how it spends taxpayer money.” However, DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen recently suggested that Congress consider the request. “Our humanitarian crisis at the border is real and growing,” Nielsen said in a statement on March 26. “As I told this House Committee last month, Congress must do its part to fund our border security efforts. “The Department is requesting additional funding in the budget for the Office of Refugee Resettlement to care for the more than 13,000 unaccompanied minors who have arrived at the border this year

Martha is a very dirty woman, and very ignorant. She could not have done a prettier thing than that which she did. The Queen told her that she loved her, and that it would be a pleasure to her to see her pretty neck well rubbed by her fingers. The Queen added that it would be a pleasure to her also to see her pretty little mouth well filled with sweet oranges and figs. After these remarks, Martha took the Queen's finger, and rubbed her mouth all over with it, saying, "It is a pity that your majesty does not see better; when she does, you will love her more than ever." And she went on with her work, with all her might, rubbing, scrubbing, smelling, and kissing her mouth, so that one would suppose that she thought that she was pleasing her Majesty. At last, the Queen took her away, when the King said, "By my life! how much she loves [no noun supplied but I imagine it's SHITTING]"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom