The MADAME Lounge

Zu

User
Because she's not the GREATEST WOMAN ALIVE and MOST THRILLING ACTRESS EVER for nothing! Post your Isabelle news, chat and favourite pictures of her playing incestuous mothers and sadomasochistic psychopaths RIGHT HERE!

Elle-Isabelle-Huppert.jpg

Reactions: Zu
Also, no idea where this is from but I'd DIE to see Louis and MADAME doing this on stage in front of my very eyes.

005_659x480.jpg

Thanks to this thread, I've just discovered that Haneke is doing another film with her in it to be out next year.

I've probably already mentioned this elsewhere but this is the REINE DE TOUT thread so I don't care: has anyone else seen 'Valley Of Love'? FUCKING STUNNING and such beautiful, sensitive performances from Madame and Monsieur. Here's the trailer and oh God the music - which I'd quite forgotten about, but which almost certainly contributed to the terrible state I got into at the end of the film - has just sent me down Weepy-Su-C-Strasse

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't her next movie the Eurovision/Pâté movie? Talk about pandering.

I downloaded La Cérémonie after reading the book but never got around to watching it as the subtitles aren't working.

I HAVE Valley of Love but NO SUBTITLES. :grr:

I also have that ENGLISH ONE she did recently, Louder Than Bombs, but Jesse Eisenberg is putting me RIGHT OFF. She plays a mother who may or may not have driven her car deliberately into a wall. OF COURSE SHE DID. :D

She plays a mother who may or may not have driven her car deliberately into a wall. OF COURSE SHE DID :D

:D Oh God you might as well spend hours trying to work out who put the BROKEN GLASS in someone's pocket!

WELL I WONDER

I feel like I've seen a lot of her movies but right now I can only think of La Pianiste, 8 Women, Amour and Me and My Sister.

Just watched Elle, what a thoroughly unpleasant yet fascinating character.

I'm watching one of her films right now. Valley of Love

Non, I couldn't find any fucking working subtitles. So I've ORDERED the DVD. Like a member of the ELDERLY.

I buy the SPECIAL ONES I like. Mostly foreigns. So I'm not too begrudged at this

I just couldn't wait so I rented it from Amazon and OHMYCHRIST :(

:D oh DEAR.

I found it so SAD but also quite TERRIFYING. I've always been a bit scared about rituals to contact dead loved ones and the whole thing just UNNERVED me.

By rights this slightly SALMONY effort should look quite awful on anyone but naturally Madame looked as FUCKING FANTASTIC AS EVER :disco:

80849_isabelle-huppert-alfombra-roja-bafta-2017.jpg

q5_XpqOdmJ_arQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SLAY QUEEN! I wonder what she'll turn up in the Oscars in.

Well I've no idea what so-called LA LA LAND is except it sounds like a load of shitty whimsy, and I've come to distrust anyone called Emma, so I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

rs_600x600-170226150924-600.Isabelle-Huppert-Oscars-2017.jl.022617.jpg

I'll confess to not seeing a single one of her films (but it's a priority now) but just watching her speak in interviews, you can see what an intelligent and witty woman she is.

I imagine she's looking a bit more

tumblr_lml9qbLbmg1qemjgeo1_500.gif

today.

Her performance in this gif is better than anything Emma Stone has done so far on film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom