The MADAME Lounge

I‘m playing FACE A again to FORCE MYSELF TO LIKE IT

Oh MADAME! So MELODIQUE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Incidentally, my friend was in Paris a couple of weeks ago and went to see that last film of hers (the one with those shots of MADAME with a headscarf on) and said QUELLE SURPRISE that the film was not very good but she played a drug dealer of sorts in it and she was MAGNIFIQUE.

QUELLE BEAUTÉ. I especially like the bit in the second stanza where she sounds like she's CROAKING just to go into the SECOND OCTAVE REGISTER :disco:

It reminds me of the kind of music you'd get on the loudspeaker in one of those CHURCH EXHIBITIONS about MEDIEVAL PILGRIMAGES in some god-forsaken parish.

@jivafox! Where’s that gif of MADAME STABBING THE TOYS?

Last edited by a moderator:
@jivafox! Where.’s that gif of MADAME STABBING THE TOYS?

images

SI VOUS PARLEZ FRANÇAIS you may enjoy MADAME riffing about her career and her most memorable films with her ENNUI HABITUEL.

My DVD of 8 Women turned up earlier - I had it before but lent it to someone and never saw it again - so I may have to spend the rest of the day AVEC MADAME

Inspired by Lana Del Rey’s POTRY ALBAM which I’ve not listened to, I might tweet MADAME to suggest that she do something similar. You know, all the favourites, Baudelaire and whatnot. Obviously I shall add PAS DE CHANTER POR FAVOR :)

I would look disdainful if I was wearing that HIDEOUS top TOO!

I love that the pic with @Zu-Klara 's quote doesn't fit my phone screen! But then again, neither do my PLUMP fingers. I need to write everything at least three times to get things RIGHT!

Reactions: Zu
Oh, did someone correct that FUCKED UP image or am I HALLUCINATING? ...Hello?? ... Hello!?!

I'm single, so this couldn't have happened in a better time. *Furiously browses wedding dresses* notthatnotthatnothatnotthat maybe this :disco:

I was thinking

What do you think @Zu-Klara ?

OBVIOUSLY the bird's beak and claws have to be removed to avoid any unfortunate INCIDENTS before, after and mostly ON THE ALTAR!

Lovely contrast to our white, angelic dresses! I think we need Lordi, or even better, AWA, to be the minister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom