The Real Housewives of Potomac

Oh not the barbecue falling over with the shrine talk and Karen's green ass putting it out :D

Intriguing. Intoxicating. Irresistible.

…I am Karen Huger.

Karen’s new scent, La’Dame Fragrance by Karen Huger, was welcomed by ADF & PCD New York in 2018 and lauded by the personal care and cosmetic professionals attending the show, seeking the latest beauty innovations from around the globe.

When beginning her journey in the creation of La’Dame Fragrance, Karen chose to partner with VASAR – one of the ADF & PCD‘s leading suppliers. The strategic and fruitful partnership has led to the creation of a luxury fragrance that evokes emotion and molds memories.

As a true Lifestyle Enthusiast, Karen lives by the values taught by her parents from a young age: “If you live with purpose and work with dedication, all things are possible.”

La’Dame’s mission is to make affordable, luxury lifestyle products for all to enjoy.

This season is not really it but that waitress at the breakfast place is giving.

I do hope the Nneka/Wendy conflict resolves soon because it’s an absolute snooze.

To be honest this whole season has been.

It’s honestly such a chore to press play on each new episode each week.

Is this still on and still pointless? I've only watched the first episode of this season and it hasn't even crossed my mind to continue.

Is this still on and still pointless? I've only watched the first episode of this season and it hasn't even crossed my mind to continue.

I wouldn't say it's over per se, production just need to make some seriously informed decisions re casting. Robyn is absolute deadwood.

But yeah, it's been a poor season. If the next one doesn't perk up I'll probably drop it.

Katie Rost appears to be very unwell mentally. I really hope someone can step in and help her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom