The return of Moopy Book Club - 2024 season!

Suedehead

I Will Survive
Hello again Mopsty Bookworms!
You read that right - our book club will return in 2024.
I toyed with the idea of a monthly poll but I reckon that'll just make things complicated.

So here are the new rules (I count 'em):

1. If you're interested in joining the book club, post here.
2. You'll be able to choose a book for the month once your turn comes round (depending on the order of posters in this thread.)
3. A thread will be posted for book discussion at the end of the month (with a 'Live' window as well).

Should be simple! Hopefully as many of the Moopy Bookclubbers past and present will see this thread

Ooh I'm nearly at the end of book 28 of 2023. I'm hoping to have finished it by New Year's Eve so I can start a fresh!

I did read/listen to more books this year than any for at least a decade I'd say, but I'm opting out, thank you. I never get on well with reading books because I have to or feel obliged to.

I may pop in occasionally and see what the next choice is, though.

I’m struggling to find time to read- this might force me but I’m going to dip in and out book dependent,

I may join! I'm trying to write a book currently and alongside work and my lengthy reading list I'm not sure I'll have time... but at least once I'll join

I’m in, for January at least, and any other month that I think I’ll actually finish the book

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom