The Saturdays - Greatest Hits Megamix

SEAN PAUL AND THE SATURDAYS

• Total voters
As a long time (and at the time, maligned!) Satz stan, I do think their sound has held up. It’s dated like everything but I think the somewhat basic bop nature of their output has worn quite well.

There's NOTHING I want MORE THAN YOU RIGHT NOW. (NOW. NOW. NOW.)

Ah. Ah. Ah.

:disco:

Thinking about how I saw the Satz on a whim during my UK trip because they were doing their GH tour at the time and it was one of the best nights of my life

I have memories of them holding neon poles and that’s about the extent of my recollection of the evening

Thanks for reminding me of this!

I think a 1-2-3 punch of Saturdays/Ace of Base/A-Teens megamixes will get me through this SLOSH of a day :disco:

Thinking about how I saw the Satz on a whim during my UK trip because they were doing their GH tour at the time and it was one of the best nights of my life
I saw them on a whim at V Festival and they were absolutely MINT.

I loved them from START to FINISH

(as was well recorded at the time :D)

Why have they not reunited? Did they get on? I know Frankie, Rochelle, Mollie and Una are all still in the limelight with varying levels of success but I am always quite surprised that they haven’t reunited. Would they not be good for Mighty Hoopla or the like?

Supposedly Rochelle doesn't want to do it again. I think they're still friends though.

I’m not sure if it would ever be a massive moneymaker for them, but it would definitely be great fun. They have some brilliant songs.

At the very least, they’d have a rabidly appreciative crowd at Hoopla. I’m sure they’ll do it at some stage, even as a 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom