UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

They’re absolute fantasists. He said nothing new today, the lies he was telling have already been proven to not wash with the public, so how the hell was it supposed to be a good performance?

This is the party that believes if you just say that the sky is green and the grass is blue, there’ll be enough supporters to believe them that anything else, like the truth, doesn’t matter.

The Wakeford defection, rightly or wrongly, appears to have rallied them to some extent. It’s a tribal mentality. It may well have saved his skin today.

As delicious as the defection is, it would have been even more satisfying to get everything in place for him to go followed by Starmer saying 'actually, we've decided we don't want you because you're scum' and then leaking all of the details of the negotiations.

It is such an odd defection - he doesn’t appear to be a liberal or more social democratic minded member of the party (like so many of those who left in 2019). Far from it many ways.

I want him to go, because its just desserts for being a dreadful cunt.

I also want him to stay to bury the Conservative party.

That said I'd be delighted with Liz Truss replaced him as PM for 2 years. As someone said here imagine the lols. Also she wouldn't just bury the party, she'd cook the corpse with a British apple in its mouth and fuck it.

I want him to go, because its just desserts for being a dreadful cunt.

I also want him to stay to bury the Conservative party.

That said I'd be delighted with Liz Truss replaced him as PM for 2 years. As someone said here imagine the lols. Also she wouldn't just bury the party, she'd cook the corpse with a British apple in its mouth and fuck it.
Liz Truss as PM as a strange combination of their Thatcher and Major years would be a real MOOPYNAISSANCE ERA, I feel :disco:

The Wakeford defection, rightly or wrongly, appears to have rallied them to some extent. It’s a tribal mentality. It may well have saved his skin today.
And that's one reason why I've admired the way Starmer has handled it so far when other people have moaned about him not going for the jugular. All that would have done is united the Tories against Labour. The prolonged torture has been far more damaging.

Let him stay and do even more harm. It's just that niggling suspicion that he may yet ride it out that makes me want him to go ASAP.

And that's one reason why I've admired the way Starmer has handled it so far when other people have moaned about him not going for the jugular. All that would have done is united the Tories against Labour. The prolonged torture has been far more damaging.

Let him stay and do even more harm. It's just that niggling suspicion that he may yet ride it out that makes me want him to go ASAP.

Yeah as much as I've got some grumbles about Starmer, his steady approach in this sea of Boris bullshit is slowly winning people over. I'm sure if Johnson clings on, old CUMDOM will find another screw to turn and keep the cunt on his toes.

Yeah as much as I've got some grumbles about Starmer, his steady approach in this sea of Boris bullshit is slowly winning people over. I'm sure if Johnson clings on, old CUMDOM will find another screw to turn and keep the cunt on his toes.
I don’t think Johnson is going to claw his way back from this. There will inevitably be further revelations, and those who want his job have the scent of blood in their nostrils.

Has anybody actually seen this baby in public? At this point it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they killed it off.

0E2AA013-220C-4722-A929-BCE67333D3DB.jpeg

The Fail have called Tory backbenchers narcissistic? :D Are they TROLLING THEMSELVES at this point?

Fucking hell the depths that party has sunk to. Power at any cost, they basically are the Republican party these days.

I see that Wragg has referred to members "lacking confidence in there Prime Minister" so really he has already embarrassed himself as much as the government could ever hope to.

I see that Wragg has referred to members "lacking confidence in there Prime Minister" so really he has already embarrassed himself as much as the government could ever hope to.
Considering we're talking about a man famed for his penchant for getting pissed on in the darkroom in XXL, I'd say it's probably something of a kink at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom