Tokyo 2020 - Day 10 (Mon 2nd August)

Germany obliterated the WR in the Women’s Team Pursuit. GB also looking good.

Is France going to accuse us of having magic wheels again?

The eventing is going well for Team GB. We have a margin of four fence fails in the jumping, and the first rider jumped clear.

Time for my four yearly watching of wrestling to see if Armenia can get some medals.

God for GB in the Team Eventing.

Presumably quite a good chance of more medals in the individuals, although I believe they need to do more jumping to decide those.

Has it been confirmed? It’s not showing on the medal table yet.
I think there may still be people jumping but it's confirmed. Eventing ranking is based on fewest penalties and GB have less than everyone else with all their riders having jumped.

Obviously, it's ACTUALLY the horses that have jumped, but you know what I mean.

I think there may still be people jumping but it's confirmed. Eventing ranking is based on fewest penalties and GB have less than everyone else with all their riders having jumped.

Obviously, it's ACTUALLY the horses that have jumped, but you know what I mean.
Now I want an event where people in jodhpurs run around leaping over hedges.

What’s our general consensus on the IAAF testosterone rules? Just saw Mboma run in her new event 200 metres after being barred from doing 400m where she recorded an amazing 48.54 at her age. Seems like a raw talent regardless.

It feels so cruel hoping for each of these non-GB show jumpers to mess up.

But I end up doing it every four years.

Just the one medal then. Need this German horse to have a fence.

Silver for Britain. I don’t think she came close to hitting a fence.

I could never be a weightlifting commentator. I’d be fired for using the phrase, ‘she’s got a lovely snatch’ at least twice in every competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom