Tokyo 2020 - Day 3 (Mon 26 July)

Obviously peaty and brownlee are ones to watch today.

Less observed is Men's cross country cycling - Tom Pidcock should bring a GB medal.

Although they're probably not meant to be there, it's quite nice to see small crowds of spectators turning out for the triathlon.

Obviously peaty and brownlee are ones to watch today.

Less observed is Men's cross country cycling - Tom Pidcock should bring a GB medal.
Tom Pidcock is excellent. Albeit hampered by Matthieu Van der Poel being much better.

We’ve also got Tom Daley in the synchro diving as a medal prospect today.

Presumably there’s another Brit prospect in the synchro as well as Daley.
Matty Lee is his name. The BBC’s daily preview suggests that there is an outside chance of a British medal for a fencer, but I bet that doesn’t happen.

Looking like a silver for Alex Yee in the triathlon.

Yep, silver it is. Amazed of those three the Norwegian managed it. He looked spent..

I think Marcus Mepstead winning a medal in the men's foil is a long shot. I think the medals will be between Italy and USA.

God I wish there were better ways to watch things. The Olympics YouTube channel is just pretending 2020 isn’t happening and uploading loads of 2016 clips. Even the app is just the schedule basically.

We have known of Tom since he was 14(!), but it does feel overdue.

Last edited:
3 Golds in a day and 4th in the medal table is exactly where we should be!

Although it looks like it's gone in the canoeing.

Eleven point lead with one round to go for Lauren Williams in the Tae Kwon Do semi final. Looking good for another medal.

Yes. Guaranteed at least a silver in Tae Kwon Do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom