Tokyo Paralympics 2020

they took place, I’d say it was debatable that anything happened though
The time difference didn't help but I don't remember seeing any footage and the coverage all of a sudden just appearing and launching into the usual early swimming events.

The time difference didn't help but I don't remember seeing any footage and the coverage all of a sudden just appearing and launching into the usual early swimming events.

I feel like you were posting in the opening ceremony thread with me :D I was hassling you to subscribe to my channel

:angel:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 11.57.26.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-24 at 11.57.26.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Well the emperor made it at least

it’s already looking a bit more interesting. This is what they should’ve done from the start, just projecting map the shit out of everything

Well I’m not gagged but it seems a bit more joyous Than the Olympic opening ceremony at least

and the logo is in colour too, what an extravagance

Ok now I’m into this.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED A MONTH AGO

RIP OFF EUROVISION 2019 IF YOU NEED TO

Omg what a great idea, two flows of athletes so they can do it twice as quickly!

JESUS they really fucked the Olympics this year

I’m glad I’m watching this.

athletes names running along the banner instead of blank white.

hell, even the waving people are better, they have propellers!

I guess they didn’t have the nerd power for more video game music, generic video game title screen music will have to do

Oh and I love the little flourishes with the flag colours!

this ceremony is a serve (in comparison)

Anyone else still there? Is this going to be one of those threads where I post 4x as many as the next person?

and I still have time to re-hem my curtains!

I wonder how they’re going to fill the time, it seems like they got into the parade earlier, I think it’s faster, and I’m sure there are fewer nations.

Btw how do you say Tanzania?!

I always thought it was Tan-Za-NEE-a, but the announcer called it Tan-ZAY-nee-a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom