Ukraine 2021: Go_A - SHUM

New single.

Kalyna plays a big role in Ukrainian culture, it is one of our national symbols. This tree is mentioned in a lot of our legends and folklore. Our ancestors saw this plant as a symbol of immortality, the unbreakable circle of life. The bright red colour of its berries associated with blood, so kalyna was often planted next to family houses. A broken kalyna is a sign of tragedy and misfortune, so it was forbidden and shameful to break it.

:disco::(:disco::(:disco:

I dread coming into this thread whenever it's been bumped because I do have a tendency to fear the worst, especially in current circumstances :(

Where IS Raven Queen at the moment? I think I read somewhere (here in fact, now I've bothered to scroll up) that she's in Poland

I went clubbing tonight and among others Elina Born was playing her first ever DJ set and she played SHUM in honor of Ukraine. Whew what a moment it was. People were clapping afterwards.🥲
GROUNDBREAKING

They’re trying to coincide a UK tour with their Glastonbury appearance :disco:

0DE5DF15-1C58-4964-BEDA-95275CD7C27A.png

New 6 date UK tour announced in October :disco:

Friends, we have big news for you. As promised, we're coming back to the UK this autumn!
❤️‍🔥

Our last meeting with you in London and Bristol was incredible! This time we are coming back to you with 6 concerts!
Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham, London, Edinburgh and Glasgow, see you very soon!
Ticket links: https://go-a-band.com/tour-dates/

1663164936740.png

The storm in a gay teacup on pages 3 and 4 of this thread never ceases to amuse :D

About half of the crowd tonight we’re Ukrainian as well which was really, really nice 🥰🇺🇦

Was just at the London show and some guy in the crowd said a bit too loudly during a flute section, "he's really fit, isn't he", and I feel like that summed up my mood for the evening.

Reactions: GNL
Well that Scala gig really was the highlight of the year and I was very entertained by the unendingly tremendous R. Queen telling the crowd that the next song was about someone wearing a dress made of ham and a fire blazing in the next field or whatever the fuck it was :disco:

Also the HYSTERICAL AUDIENCE :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom