Wednesday Has a Man In

Haven't ever been called a lad by anyone but didn't like the "oi mate" from my flatmates.
Was very pleased when the Tesco checkout ladies were calling me love though.

'Lithuanian Scaffolder' definitely sounds like a euphemism.

"Oh, him. Well, he's...um...a Lithuanian Scaffolder when the wife's away on business'.

I do think we should have a TASTIEST DAD RATE. I don’t think this would be at all inappropriate :disco:

I’m watching The Mummy for reasons of curious nostalgia. Why are all old films a bit iffy (if you’re lucky)?

Scaffolders are the hottest tradesmen and that’s a FACT.

You must love them rough and ugly Lucille! :D
Every single scaffolder that I know, including my next-door neighbour, is mostly bald, missing teeth and looks like a good bath wouldn't go amiss.

The NHS are still not doing ear wax removal - I’m deaf in one ear, just to add to the general decay - BECAUSE COVID so I’m going to have to splash out EIGHTY NINE POUNDS STERLING for the privilege somewhere in London Bridge. Just think of the STEPS MERCH that could buy! Am FURIOUS AND AGOG

Just get in there with a screwdriver.

But how odd is it that they won’t do them, here you can get one at a walk in clinic.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Just get in there with a screwdriver.

But how odd is it that they won’t do them, here you can get one at a walk in clinic.
Oh it’s any excuse to limit the service available. This insistence on phone consultation and not offering face to face appointments (although I have had the odd one recently) doesn’t even make sense if everyone’s wearing a mask. Mind you OMG EAR COVID :shock:

The NHS are still not doing ear wax removal - I’m deaf in one ear, just to add to the general decay - BECAUSE COVID so I’m going to have to splash out EIGHTY NINE POUNDS STERLING for the privilege somewhere in London Bridge. Just think of the STEPS MERCH that could buy! Am FURIOUS AND AGOG
I think I’ve been to the very same one. It was much nicer than I’ve ever had on the NHS.

The last time I had it done on the NHS, the obviously drunken nurse LEFT BITS IN and said OH THEY’LL COME OUT which they obviously didn’t and were never going to so I had to go back and get the job finished by the GP :)

Are GPS still not seeing people? It doesn’t make any sense when can you literally do ANYTHING else.

And fair enough not doing non-urgent procedures but they’re hardly redeploying the ear doctors to ONCOLOGY are they?!?

Are GPS still not seeing people? It doesn’t make any sense when can you literally do ANYTHING else.

And fair enough not doing non-urgent procedures but they’re hardly redeploying the ear doctors to ONCOLOGY are they?!?
No they are not

It makes my job hell

• Sad
There was also that time when the nurse screamed YOUR EAR’S FILLED WITH BLOOD, cue my thinking that blood was pouring out of my brain and death was imminent, only for it to turn out to be WAX :)

So maybe it’s better to PAY

I feel most GPs have always been not entirely interested in seeing patients ANYWAY, and this has just provided the perfect excuse.

I feel most GPs have always been not entirely interested in seeing patients ANYWAY, and this has just provided the perfect excuse.
THIS. Although in the case of Mama Zu 2, she’s there all the fucking time on the flimsiest of pretexts in the hope that she’ll have something awful wrong with her so they must think THANK GOD FOR COVID

She’s also one to SLAG OFF NURSES when she’s been in hospital when they’re about 3m away. Obviously the curtain between her and the nurse means that they can’t hear her :)

Anyone would think the government was glad that it’s becoming normalised to see private providers for treatments that used to be available on the NHS.

:hostage:

Anyone would think the government was glad that it’s becoming normalised to see private providers for treatments that used to be available on the NHS.

:hostage:
Just make the NHS so shit everyone who can afford it is forced to go private 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom