What are you gaming? 2021

ButterTart

Party dude
The new character they’ve announced as DLC for Street Fighter has got me a bit excited. Not only is he my namesake but we’re also being led to believe he’s basically the arrival of Street Fighter 6 :disco:

• Wow
Reactions: COB

COB

I feel GREAT!
His design is a bit boring, but he looks fun to play :o I also like the theory that he's actually an early, pre-costume version of Captain Commando - and that SF6 will secretly be a bit of a Capcom all stars sort of thing :disco:

ButterTart

Party dude
His design is a bit boring, but he looks fun to play :o I also like the theory that he's actually an early, pre-costume version of Captain Commando - and that SF6 will secretly be a bit of a Capcom all stars sort of thing :disco:
I’ve heard the Captain Commando rumour but not the all stars thing :o

Does this mean my dream of Marvel Vs Capcom Except It’s Just Capcom And Has Black Tiger And Shoma Off Rival Schools In might actually be coming true?

COB

I feel GREAT!
I hope so! And by theory I mainly just mean I've seen wishful thinking and wild conjecture online, and really isn't that the same thing? :disco:

COB

I feel GREAT!
I'm still furious that whatever game this was a trailer for got cancelled:

ButterTart

Party dude
I hope so! And by theory I mainly just mean I've seen wishful thinking and wild conjecture online, and really isn't that the same thing? :disco:
There always tends to be a grain of truth to these things - half the time the companies will leak things themselves just to gauge online response.

I really feel like we should have a thread for our Capcom All Stars dream roster. I’m sure everyone would enjoy it and nobody would take the piss.

Mats

User
as it's only 5 euros on Steam at the moment I'm back in the Capital Wasteland (Fallout 3)

and I'm playing like such a saint this time :o must be my age...

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
Just got my platinum trophy for Hades. Best game ever but I’ve played it so much for a month and now I’m done.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom