What colour are your banisters?

BANISTERS

• Total voters
shutterstock_564075532-Iron.jpg

71eh+AbkCKL._AC_SL1061_.jpg

cleaning_a_wood_banister_x5.jpg

wood/natural/untreated! THAT SAID

when weather turns to May, all my moopsters come to paint my banisters gay... my wood banisters GAY...

:shock:

I have WOODEN banisters in my flat

I'm actually quite shocked that anyone paints their banisters tbh.

maybe white I could understand in one of those 1800s houses with a white porch that you see in movies set in Louisiana.

BUT BLUE???

After a quick investigation (leaving my apartment) I have discovered that I have black bannisters

They were white but have stripped and sanded back to the wood so BROWN

I don’t have bannisters, but I have no fear of falling down stairs, so I guess that’s a net positive

Though I did fall down when I first heard What The Future Holds, out of sheer gay euphoria (not that one), so I guess I’m not totally safe from Steps

Flat so none but the bannisters is the close are green.

I can't paint the one nearest to me blue because people would think it was football thing.

I'm quite proud of the white banisters in my new home. They run the full length of the landing (of the original section of the house, not the extension). This is quite the asset for extra clothes hanging space

Oh hang on, I forgot we DO have a banister on the landing :DAF:. We just don't on the stairs.

The very idea of hanging clothes on it though, @Ag - my cats would shred anything put on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom