Which Melodifestivalen finalist this year would have performed best in Rotterdam?

Would any have done better than VOICES?

• Arvingärna - Tänker inte alls gå hem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alvaro Estrella - Bailá bailá

• Paul Rey - The Missing Piece

• NONE of them - Voices coming 14th was the best any entry could've done this year

• Total voters
I'm open to the view Clara, Little Tot and Eric Saade could've made it into the top ten, but I feel like I lean most towards the idea that The Mamas would've batted most towards a market that didn't really get catered to this year.

Reactions: dUb
Maybe Eric? He could have stood out in such a female banger heavy year.

(I assume we're excluding Charlotte on account she'd have won with record points of course?)

I think Clara could have done VERY WELL indeed.

Oh good, I have been waiting for this. Eric almost certainly would have improved on 14th - he had the better song and the more engaging performance (and then there’s the man himself). I could see the Mamas yielding a decent televote and (strangely and of course without any objectivity) I feel Charlotte would have stood out. Probably not a better result, but she would have been remembered for more 5 minutes after the performance had ended.

DANDI SHEENA.

You shady, @Penelope.

Eric would have done better - but not significantly so. Dotter would have gotten lost in the mix of Fun for EurOOOooOOpe line-up of female-fronted bangers.

Clara is the real wildcard here.

DOM TOP DANNY and his virtual insanity would have been a fabulous edition to this year's final, and would have slotted in perfectly with the eccentricity of the likes of Russia and Lithuania's performances. Not sure if he would have done much better than Voices, but it certainly would have been a lot more FUN!

I really don't know how Clara would have done. I love her so much and now consider myself a FAN but she could have been lost among the bigger acts. In my head she would win though 🤩

I LOVE Clara, but I think she would have been a COMPLETE FLOP at Eurovision :D
The song just isn't instant enough, and the lyrics would be lost on almost the entirety of the audience unless they'd somehow managed a non-terrible English translation.

I think Dotter would have been a flop too. There was no USP, especially compared to all the other female bangers.

I could also see Eric doing really well too, although it probably is the Melfest song I’ve been listening to the MOST since the final :disco:

It definitely sounded the most CURRENT out of the lineup which would've helped it I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom