Which song is this?

wildchild

fine piece of real estate
Long shoot but Moopy has surprised me before. Heard it at a baseball game and can't get it out of my head;

- rock/alternative song (definitely real music)
- male vocalist - potentially deep voice, could also be Lenny Kravitz type
- mood reminds me of "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon
- starts with a guitar riff VAGUELY reminiscent of "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand but the mood is very different and the song is a bit more uptempo
- potential lyrics "you're so fine and you're mine" but I could be mixing with another song and I'm not getting correct answers with this on Google (because many songs have a similar phrase)
- not sure from which decade it is - if I had to guess, from the past two

ANYONE? :(

• Sad
Reactions: dUb
Was it a professional baseball team? If so they probably have a list of songs that they play At their games

It was amateur :( I could ask them the name of the DJ, though, thanks for the idea :disco:

Reactions: RJN
Long shoot but Moopy has surprised me before. Heard it at a baseball game and can't get it out of my head;

- rock/alternative song (definitely real music)
- male vocalist - potentially deep voice, could also be Lenny Kravitz type
- mood reminds me of "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon
- starts with a guitar riff VAGUELY reminiscent of "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand but the mood is very different and the song is a bit more uptempo
- potential lyrics "you're so fine and you're mine" but I could be mixing with another song and I'm not getting correct answers with this on Google (because many songs have a similar phrase)
- not sure from which decade it is - if I had to guess, from the past two

ANYONE? :(

So this was on the radio this morning and I shazhamed it and it’s ”Legs” by ZZ Top. 🤣🤣🤣

:D

I remember this song well as it was on the Hits 1 album, the rival to the NOW albums in the 80s that was the first album I owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom