Who do you WANT to win?

Rachey & Mandy tits out doing the macarena

• Total voters

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Forget your predictions, who are you putting your weight behind?

The poll is MULTIPLE CHOICE.

They aren’t my favourite entries of the year, but of the ones with a realistic path to victory…

1) Switzerland - Good song & they haven’t won in over 30 years. Beautiful country. Ouch my poor wallet though!

2) Croatia - I fear it might reinforce quite a lot of negative stereotypes, but I would love to see the Contest going to a smaller country again. Also, Croatia deserve an official win, given Riva’s victory was for them in all but name.

3) Belgium - Not overly sold on the song but they’ve paid their dues.

Italy or Ukraine winning would be acceptable but a bit blah given both have won in the past five years.

I really can't split it between Switzerland or Croatia, I'd be overjoyed with either. "The Code" is my favourite of the year and it would be great to see their recent better form topped off with a win, but Croatia are in my top 3 as well and I'd rather go there next year, plus it would be great to see a new winner. Might help secure the returns of Montenegro and Macedonia as well? (Probably pushing it to hope for Bosnia)

IF Switzerland and Belgium both manage top 4, I'm going to be laughing given I have bets on both. Might just make enough winnings to afford a drink in Zürich

There’s a parallel dimension I occupy where Cyprus or Malta romp to victory.

I’d be happy with Italy, Switzerland, UK, France or Greece. Croatia winning in and of itself would be lovely despite the song.

I would only be disappointed by a Dutch win because the song is just appalling.

SPAIN YOU WHORES!

:Zorra:

I would be happy for Switzerland and Croatia as countries but I'm not really on board with the songs.

My favourite of the ones in the running is Italy and I'm also pretty convinced Italy will win it in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom